11/28/04 4 night Wonder, Anyone else??

Hi!

There are a few (3) so far. Do you have kids? I have 2 7 and 9 they are both girls. We are very excited.

Wonderful!! :bounce: I had post this before and no replies and thought i try again...

I have 2 kids, DD 11 and DS 7. This is our 4th Disney cruise, been on 3 night Wonder and (2) 7 night Magic. This will be our first 4 night.

Baileybaby, are your girls planning going to the clubs?? My DS will probablry meet your 7 DD at the club.
Going to WDW too??

Bmwdsny,

We are going to go to mvmcp the night we pull back in. Hopefully we won't be to exhausted. I am hoping that my girls will do the club. They are both so shy and don't like to be away from mommy so who knows? This will be our first cruise. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter