• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/27 - Rain Trip Report

Fishmango

Earning My Ears
This was perhaps my best Disney day ever. During EMH at DCA, I was able to do Guardians Three times, Cars, Toy Story and a FP for Incredicoaster.

Then when I arrived at disney around 9, it was beginning to POUR, picked up a pancho and the park was EMPTY. Pulled a FP and walked onto Haunted Mansion, and got a FP for Indy. WALKED ON Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and had an instant return for Thundery.

Almost all FP in the park were instant return or at the worst a hour later. We then did every single ride in Fantasy land (with the exception of Casey Train), followed by FP for Star Tours / Hyperspace / Buzz.

Only long wait was the Falcon.

I'm not sure if it was just the pouring rain or if SWGE has taken a large chunk of capacity.

We enjoyed the Christmas parade then headed back to DCA for drinks / christmas sampling and few more Guardians.

Rain stopped by 1 and turned out to be a wonderful day.

Just the kind of info my wife and I were hoping for in response to our rain expected between the 6th and the 8th post! Thank you!!!

Glad you made the best of it and had a great day!!!!! We went to WDW in December a few years back and had 2 days of pouring cold rain. I will never forget DD, holding my hand skipping through Magic Kingdom and saying "This is the best day ever! You never let me play outside in the rain at home!".

Just the kind of info my wife and I were hoping for in response to our rain expected between the 6th and the 8th post! Thank you!!!

Our last park day is Sat the 7th, right now it's forecasting a decent amount of rain, and tbh I'm hoping that keeps the crowds away!

We were there yesterday as well and it was wonderful! Cold and rainy, yes, but the crowds were nonexistent. We did DCA in the morning and Disneyland in the evening. We walked on multiple things and fastpasses were incredibly easy to get, mostly with really quick return times. This continued to hold true even into the evening long after the rain had stopped. These "crowd" photos were taken between 9 and 11 am.

Thanksgiving Day was a little bit less enjoyable. We got to do a ton of rides but the rain just didn't stop. It was cold and wet all day long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter