• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/25/15 Magic 4 night Thanksgiving Cruise anyone?

Great!
Welcome! Not too late at all!
You're the 4th family to join.
I'll private message you with ours' and the other families' info.

Anyone else? I'm closing it in Sunday the 15th so everyone can prepare their gifts.
Did you send me a private message?? I was looking for it and can't find it. I am new to this though and may have missed it. Sorry.

Jamie

Hi Everyone!
We are under 2 weeks!!! So exciting! Weather looks good so far.

The Magic is the only ship in Port on Wednesday, so it will be less chaotic. When we return on Sunday, there will be 6 ships in port! WOW!! If anyone has any questions, please let me know. We have sailed out of Miami on the re-imagined Magic. Scott has some video of the Rapunzel show on his blog, and it looks AWESOME!!! Good Dinosaur will be playing on Wed.

I have a Cabana on the family beach that I MAY be giving up. We will be doing the 5k, and we have some in our party doing the kayak tour from 9-12, so we won't even be in it half the day (I've had one before, and TO ME it is only worth the money if we stay in it all day). It is also a great time to use the pool on the ship. It is the only time it is fairly empty!

If I give it up, I'll try to coordinate releasing it with someone here who wants it.

Also, last time we cruised out of Miami we were with a family of first time cruisers. Their line was actually SHORTER than the CC line. They kept stopping our line, and merging in concierge and platinum. It took FOREVER!!! IMHO, they should have had them merge in on First time cruisers line! Our friends had a lower number than us, and we had done 8 cruises AND had the SAME PAT!!! It was a little frustrating.

Donna, thank you for the info about the port congestion on Sunday...that really stinks and sure to impact anyone renting a car when they come off the ship...which would be my brother in law and sister in law!!!! Yikes!!! We will be looking for a cab so that is sure to stink as well!! I am really looking forward to this cruise!!!!!

I just found this message board. We are so excited to be cruising next week. I also just learned about the fish extenders. Is there a group? Too late to join? If so, is it okay for us to make things and drop them in other guests extenders?

Also are their any groups on Facebook or anywhere else I should be aware of ? Doing last minute planning.

Hi!
I'm so sorry but ours is closed. All the final lists have been sent out and gifts purchased. You can check the Facebook group. They may still be open.
Sorry! Have a wonderful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter