• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/25/15 Magic 4 night Thanksgiving Cruise anyone?

We are headed to Florida in a little over a month for our first DCL cruise! We are so excited! How can we be part of the fish extender group? Thanks in advance!

Hi!
I unfortunately never heard a reply and wasn't able to join an FE group. Sounds like it's being done on Facebook.

I know there are a few of us who'd like to be in a FE on this Board who aren't on the Facebook group. It's my first disney cruise so I don't have much experience with it but I could organize a small one. Let me know if you want me to.

It's official - I'll start another FE group here on Disboards for anyone wanting to join outside the Facebook group. PM me or type your info here:

1. First names of individuals in your cabin
2. Ages of the kids in the cabin
3. Gender of the kids in the cabin
4. Favorite Disney character
5. Cabin #

So far we have 2 families in an FE here on Disboards for our cruise! Private message me or post here to join us! We'd love to have more of you!

Hi Cheryl,
I'm organizing a one but it's very small so far, just 2 families. We'd love to have you join us!!
Reply or private message me with details from my Oct. 14 post.

I don't see your Oct 15 post - but we would like to join the group - we will be 3 adults and 1 5 year old girl. What do we need to do?

Hi! Perfect! We'd love to have your family join in! Feel free to post the info here or private message me!

1) first name of child(ren) in cabin:
2) age: 5
3) gender: female
4) children's favorite disney character(s):
5) cabin #:

So - finally I found out the info - we will be in 2 adjoining cabins:
Charles, Cheryl, Jennifer and Scott are the adults

Ella - 5 yr old girl
Favorite Disney characters: Cinderella,Elsa, Tinkerbell, Sophia
Cabins: Navigator Verandah cabins 7628 and 7626

Perfect!
I'll update the main document with your family. So far there's 3 families in our group! So much fun!
We're travelling with our family of 3 and my laws (grandparents) too. My daughter is the only kid in our group so I bet she'd love to play with your daughter (-: we'll see you around for sure!

Would anyone else like to join us? I'll probably close the group by Nov. 15 so that we can all prepare our FE gifts.
Thanks!

Great!
Welcome! Not too late at all!
You're the 4th family to join.
I'll private message you with ours' and the other families' info.

Anyone else? I'm closing it in Sunday the 15th so everyone can prepare their gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter