• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/25/15 Magic 4 night Thanksgiving Cruise anyone?

We are so excited we just booked our cruise. Yeah.

The last Disney cruise we went on I found a forum that was dedicated to the FISH extender. We had so much fun doing this last time.

Does anyone know if this is the correct forum? We would love to do it again

Hello fellow Thanksgiving Day Cruisers. :mickeyjum
Is anyone else interested in doing the Fish Extenders :fish:on this cruise? It is a lot of fun.

Hi there!!! Have had this cruise booked for a while but just haven't had the time to get on here and join the thread. This will be our second Turkey Day cruise with Mickey and we can't wait!!! It will be myself, DH, DS (17) and DD (16).

HOLY MOLEY!!! Lots of Platinum and Gold cruisers! I did the online checkin at midnight - I was able to book a Cabana. I got 11 am PAT, but just checked this morning, and 11:00-11:30, and 11:30-12 is gone!

The rest of my family is silver and will not get to check in for 2 more weeks! Our last cruise, my inlaws had a later PAT, but they let them enter the terminal with us. We are now going to take the Disney Transfers so they let us all in at the earlier time.

Last edited:

Don't worry about spa times..they only release very limited times online, better off just going in once you are on the ship and making your appointments. We are gold and I went on this morning at 5am and got 12 noon PAT which is exactly what we needed...YAY!!!!

Don't worry about spa times..they only release very limited times online, better off just going in once you are on the ship and making your appointments. We are gold and I went on this morning at 5am and got 12 noon PAT which is exactly what we needed...YAY!!!!
Shelley,
Strange. All the times were available again this am for the spa. I was able to book what I wanted. Honestly on my 8 Disney cruises (this is my 9th). I have not seen the PAT go past 12 pm so fast (except for our Alaska cruise). Just glad I got 11 am PAT. My kids like getting on as early as possible.

We are excited for our first Thanksgiving cruise! Sailing in our group so far will be myself, DH, DD (17) and DD(11). Waiting on the rest of the family to decide :)
Has anyone organized the FE group yet? We would love to join!
I'm not on Facebook so if a group has started there can someone pass the info along? Thanks!

I am actually hoping to win something at the spa open house...LOLOL!!!!

Shelley,
ME TOO!!!

I've sailed Halloween and Easter, but never Thanksgiving or Christmas... Can you share some of the activities? What were the "Football offerings"? Was the Thanksgiving menu in ADDITION to the regular rotation? I assume Friday night will be the Pirate Menu (which I hate!). TIA for any answers!!!!

If anyone is interested in booking Palo....
Dining Rotations:

LAAC
ACCL
CLLA

Third night (Friday) is Pirate night

Also, "The Good Dinosaur" is most likely PreMEARing on our cruise. The Cast Member just did not have it in her system yet, but basically confirmed it would be.

Last edited:
For those wanting to join the FE, you can find us on Facebook. Disney Magic 4 Night Thanksgiving Cruise.
Im happy to see more teens on the cruise. My DS is 17 and DD is 14.

Checked in last night (silver) and they had Pat starting at 11:00 so our arrival is 11:00-11:30. So excited we are getting closer!

For those wanting to join the FE, you can find us on Facebook. Disney Magic 4 Night Thanksgiving Cruise.
Im happy to see more teens on the cruise. My DS is 17 and DD is 14.

Could you post a link to the FB page? For whatever reason I can't seem to find it. Thank you!

Yeah I can't wait to prepare my FE gifts. I tried to find the Facebook link and I could not find it either

I finally found it! Try this: Disney Magic 4 night Thanksgiving Cruise 11/25/15
It's not a link, but maybe you can copy and search the name...

Ahoy! Mates...

Me and my dd (9) are in... would like to join a FE if possible?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter