11/19-11/26 - Dining reviews - DDP

david a

Earning My Ears
I'll try to remember what we did and when. Our group was myself - 41, DW - 39, DD - 13 and DD - 12, experienced Disney travellers & DVC members. Stayed at the SSR for 6 nights and Boardwalk for 1. We had no trouble using up all of the snacks, the kids used most of them though, candy was often an option :smooth:

We arrived on 11/19 in the evening. MK extra magic hours. Ate at Pecos Bill's counter service. Nothing special. DW did not like it at all. She really did not care for any of the Counter Service ("CS") restaurants in the MK.

11/20 - CS at SSR/Artists Pallette. Good flatbread pizza. DD's loved the chicken Caeser salad. Can't recall Table service ("TS"), not memorable.

11/21 - 4 pm TS at Liberty Tree Tavern in MK, we all love it every time. Did not disappoint. Given plenty of time to eat and interact with the characters. Do not recall CS.

11/22 - Lunch at Coral Reef. DD - 13 had a steak, lots of gristle, not good. I had the catfish, it was very good, be aware that it is spicy. DW had Mahi Mahi I believe, she enjoyed it. Can't recall what DD -12 had. The aquaraium made the meal worth it.

11/22 - we ate CS at verious places at Epcot. I had the combo at Tangerine Cafe at Morocco. Very good. DD - 12 ate half of it, she and the others had Sushi at Japan and liked it. The sushi portion were small though.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the reviews. How spicy was the catfish at Coral Reef? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter