1000 Minutes in December?

I'm in! I'm going for 1000 this month, I'm so proud of myself because I'v got 100 minutes already! :) Getting 1000 will be a big deal for me.

I'm in, too! 1000 minutes for me! I'm also going to keep track of the number of miles I walk on my treadmill.

Total for weeks one, two, and three: 19 miles and 292 minutes

12/27--2 miles and 31 minutes. :cool1:
12/28--2 miles and 30 minutes. :cool1:
12/29--2 miles and 31 minutes. :cool1:
12/30--2.75 miles and 41 minutes. :cool1:
12/31--6 miles and 120 minutes. :cool1:

Total for December: 33.75 miles and 545 minutes! I made it over half way to goal!

I like the way some of you are keeping track of your numbers for the month.

Wednesday, December 1 - Firm super body sculpt (upper and abs) 27 minutes
Thursday, December 2 - rest day
Friday, December 3 - Firm BSS1 ab sculpt 25 minutes
Saturday, December 4 - Firm Calorie Killer 39 minutes
Sunday, December 5 - Firm Complete Body Sculpt 49 minutes

Subtotal to date: 140/1000 Minutes toward December exercise challenge

Monday, December 6 - rest day
Tuedsay, December 7 - Firm BSS3 Hips, Thighs and Abs 34 minutes
Wednesday, December 8 - Firm Cardio Sculpt Blaster 30 minutes
Thursday, December 9 - Firm BSS1 Cardio Sculpt 32 minutes
Friday, December 10 - Firm BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio 31 minutes
Saturday, December 11 - Firm BSS3 Fat Blating Cardio again 31 minutes
Sunday, December 12 - Firm BSS3 Total Muscle Shaping 47 minutes

Subtotal to date: 345/1000 Minutes toward December exercise challenge

Monday, December 13 - Firm BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio 31 minutes
Tuedsay, December 14 - Firm Super Body Sculpt (lower & abs) 27 minutes
Wednesday, December 15 - Firm BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio 31 minutes
Thursday, December 16 - Firm BSS1 ab sculpt for 25 minutes
Friday, December 17 - Firm BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio 31 minutes
Saturday, December 18 - rest day
Sunday, December 19 - Firm Complete Body Sculpting 49 minutes
Monday, December 20 - Fat Blasting Cardio 31 minutes
Tuesday, December 21 - Super Body Sculpt 34 minutes

Subtotal to date: 604/1000 Minutes toward December exercise challenge

I managed to get 45 minutes in yesterday... before wrenching my back (thanks to my dog...)... walking may actually feel good tonight- sitting down certainly doesn't!!!! Still battling a cold, so 45 is quite an acomplishment for yesterday.

As of 12/2.... 45/750 :confused3

I'll join in. I'm going to Disney, so I can't do my usual 1200. So I will choose the 1000 minutes for this month which will include some serious power walking at Disney!!!

Just finished 40 minutes on treadmill

total=160 minutes........

renee
back on track

:cool1:

So far:

12/2 60 minutes (and sore)
12/3 30 minutes (due to soreness)

90/1000

:sunny:

Count me in too. I am off to a fair start but as the month goes on it is sure to get harder. One thing that helps me to get my exercise in is the walk challenge the co-workers in my department put together for our whole office. We have several co-workers participating and we are divided into teams so there is a little competition going on. I guess I had better get up and get moving.

Rochelle

Can't believe this cold is hanging on for so long- all I can do is walk... but at least I am getting my minutes in, and getting off the couch!! (By the way- coughing must burn a TON of calories!!)

12/2 - 45
12/3 - 30
12/4 - 45
12/5 - 30

So I am 150/750 already... maybe I should have shot for 1000- oh well... I am sure I'll miss quite a few days this month thanks to holiday plans... I am amazed that I have actually exercised 4 days in a row! Knowing that I need to post my activity here just might be the motivation that I need!

I'm not off to a great start, but I'll make it.

1 20 min. running
2 60 min. step aerobics and abs
3 off (I did do a ton of
4 off shopping, though!)
5 30 min. bike, 30 min. pilates and abs

Total 140 min.

0 for 1000!!! Yipes!!!!

Now I have to do 40 minutes a day to make it happen.

Will the magic make it work?

Stay tuned...

from the start of Dec. till yesterday, I got in 240 minutes. I'll check in again on Friday before I leave for my Disney trip :cheer2: :cheer2:

O.k. I'm editing my post.

I workout out 120 minutes before my trip and walked 30 minutes 5 days of my trip. for a total of 270

That Brings me to 510/1000

I'm at 115/1000 minutes, all walking, and boy can I feel it! But hey, beats my 0/1000 minutes for last month, so I'm getting somewhere!

I'm up to a Whopping 120/1000, after today. :rolleyes:

Whatever your goal....it's better than None! ::yes::

:sunny:

I am at 240/1000! I am starting to enjoy the bike again...wasn't sure that would happen.

I am having minor surgery on the 17th so I'll a little worried about how long I am not going to be able to work out... Hopefully, I will be told just a few days. I've decided that I am going to bike before surgery though, just to get an extra day in!

I am weighing myself later today, keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't gain! If I lost, that would be awesome!

JayNee- I am currently broken, so I know how you feel about the surgery thing. There are usually ways to get around it so you can still work out. For ex: I broke my foot, so I put my gym membership on hold and bought a pilates DVD that I do everyday, and just pick out the exercises I can handle.

I am at 100/1000, I need to get myself into gear if I am going to make my goal. I have already done more than I did last month. I just need to figure out how to get motivated on the weekends.

How many calories does writing Christmas Cards burn??? That took the place of my walk last night... so I am still at 150/750 as of 12/7 (AM)... no time to exercise the next 2 nights, either... uh-oh! :guilty:

HI all.
I,m at 160 minutes, I did 4.25 miles on treadmill last night for 60 minutes........
Im up to a total of 220 minutes so far!

rene
back on track

:cool1:

It's about time I checked in! I've been exercising, just not on line much. Here's my min for the first 7 days of Dec:

12/1 - Day off
12/2 - 65 min - walking
12/3 - 90 min - bowling
12/4 - 60 min - bicycle
12/5 - 45 min - strength & flexibility exercises
12/6 - 50 min - walking
12/7 - 70 min - bicycle

Total so far 380/2000.

I'm a little off pace, but I have some big exercise days lined up in the next week or so. As long as I keep moving I know I can make my goal. I'll be posting a new thread for each week's updates. That seems to work best for me to keep track here of waht I'm doing. I have my master list on paper so I can record the minutes on days I don't get on line.

Sounds to me like a lot of WISHers are off to a great start on the Dec challenge! Nice to see some new challengers as well! Keep up the great work, everyone!

Pixiedust23, I'm proud of you for finding a way to exercise even though you have a broken foot! :cheer2: That's really motivational to me to see your determination! On days when I don't feel like exercising, I can look at what you're doing & use it as an excuse breaker - as in "If she can exercise with a broken foot, then I have no excuse being healthy to just sit!" Thanks for sticking around! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter