100+ points for rent @ $14/point - use by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for DVC points to rent I'm kinda flexible with the dates, and resort.

Please let me know if there is availability for either

10/29 - 11/3 or 11/4

OR

11/5 -11/10
11/6 -11/10 or 11/11

Any studio or even a 1BDR

If available on the monorail line it would be a plus. thanks. Looking forward to hearing from someone:surfweb:

Hello! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is no studio or 1BR available to DVC members at any DVC resort for any of your date ranges above. The best I could find was a 1BR at SSR for 3 consecutive nights of 10/30, 10/31, and 11/1.

(As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has inventory that is unavailable to members that they rent directly to guests. Perhaps you can check with them.)

Wish I had better news for you.
Randy

Hello! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is no studio or 1BR available to DVC members at any DVC resort for any of your date ranges above. The best I could find was a 1BR at SSR for 3 consecutive nights of 10/30, 10/31, and 11/1.

(As you may be aware, sometimes Disney has inventory that is unavailable to members that they rent directly to guests. Perhaps you can check with them.)

Randy

I just PM'd you. Thanks

Hi,

we are looking for some points to Rent for a stay September 8th -September 15th, 2017 any resort.

Kind regards,
Aline

Are there any studios available for Dec. 15, 16, or 17th? Thanks!
Hello Leigha. Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is no studio at any DVC resort for your dates. The only thing I see right now is a 1BR at SSR for the 15th and 16th. 62 points.
Randy

Last edited:
Hi,

we are looking for some points to Rent for a stay September 8th -September 15th, 2017 any resort.

Kind regards,
Aline

Hello Aline! Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately there is nothing available to DVC members at any DVC resort for your dates above.

Randy

HI - Looking for Sun Jan 21 through Fri or Sat Jan 26/27.
Preferably studio - 3 adults
BLT, Poly, GF in order

Thanks for checking

We could also do Sunday Jan 28 through Fri or Sat 2/2 or 2/3. I don't know if the points would extend that far.
We would be interested in any at the MK area or Boardwalk, BC at Epcot. Only planning to do MK and Epcot on this trip.
Thanks - appreciate the help

HI - Looking for Sun Jan 21 through Fri or Sat Jan 26/27.
Preferably studio - 3 adults
BLT, Poly, GF in order

Thanks for checking

Hello! Thanks for your interest. The only studio available for those dates is SSR (81 points). BWV has a 1br garden/pool view for 181 points. AKV has 1br savanna view 177 points. OKW has 1br 131 points. BRV also had 1 br 172 points

We could also do Sunday Jan 28 through Fri or Sat 2/2 or 2/3. I don't know if the points would extend that far.
We would be interested in any at the MK area or Boardwalk, BC at Epcot. Only planning to do MK and Epcot on this trip.
Thanks - appreciate the help
Unfortunately my points expire 1/31/18

Hi, do you see any studios available for 9/15-9/17? For 2 adults, 1 kid. Thank you!

(I sent you an email, too.)

Hi, do you see any studios available for 9/15-9/17? For 2 adults, 1 kid. Thank you!

(I sent you an email, too.)
Unfortunately no studios available for your dates. Thanks for your interest!

Any studios available for either 1/14-1/29 or 1/26-1/31?

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. SSR has preferred view studios available from 1/15-1/31. OKW has from 1/14 thru 1/19. Let me know if any of that would work for you.

Any other resorts available (split stays are okay) that would be better for a car free trip? Thanks.

Any other resorts available (split stays are okay) that would be better for a car free trip? Thanks.
Here's what else is currently available for a studio:

BWV has nights of 1/15, 1/22, 1/31
AKV-Kidani Savanna view has nights of 1/15-1/16, 1/21-1/23, 1/25-1/26, 1/29, 1/31
AKV-Jambo Std view has nights of 1/16-1/17, 1/23-1/25, 1/31
Poly has 1/17, 1/19, 1/23
BRV has 1/16
BLT has 1/16, 1/26, 1/29, 1/31

Hi--I just had to cancel my trip for next week due to Irma. I'd really like to reschedule before the end of the year. My dates can be fairly flexible, but my sense is that there isn't much available for the rest of 2017. I'd be interested in anything you might be able to find for a full week.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter