100 Points available to rent/transfer @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeand4girls

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have February use year points available. Please send me your desired request and I will work to make sure we get your vacation booked. I accept Paypal and have multiple references available.

Looking for a studio for 8/30-9/3 for 2 adults, one child. Experienced renter. Thanks! Jyl

Hello. Looking to see if a studio is available for 11/17-11/19. We are checking in to AKL on the 11/19 and want to extend our trip. Looking at the following places: BCV, Poly, Boulder Creek, Boardwalk or GF as we need one that will hold 5. Thank you.

I'm new to DVC renting. By February use year, is that when you can start using them? I was looking for a studio for 1/5-1/6, if your points would work for this night.

Looking for ANY Studio
2 adults, 3 kids + 1 infant
December 26-30 5 nights

Hi. Ideally looking for a AK value studio from Nov. 25-30. We are open to other resorts and possibly a split stay if there are only a few nights available. There is some flexibility with dates but do need to be there on the 29th. Two adults & one child (16). Looking to add dining plan as well. Thanks

Hey! Looking for anything available at Aulani September 13-18th for 2 adults! Check in date can vary if needed!! Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter