100 BLT Points for Transfer-$13 pp- No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindra657

Dedicated to a Mouse
I have 100 BLT points for transfer. $13pp. PayPal only. Have a magical day!

Last edited:

I actually need 136 points for transfer. Are points useable for April this year? I have already booked the standard Grand Villa at Aulani in April but really want the extra 136 points to upgrade to ocean view

Greetings!

My family is looking for 55 Points for the Following:

Studio
Vero Beach
April 27-April 30

Any avail ?

Thanks!

The points are available for this April.

I actually need 136 points for transfer. Are points useable for April this year? I have already booked the standard Grand Villa at Aulani in April but really want the extra 136 points to upgrade to ocean view

The points are available for this April.
You are correct, borrowed points are not available for transfer unfortunately. I just called member services to check. Thanks for getting back to me, but 100 aren't enough for us.

Hi, Are you interested in a one night rental? We are looking for 1 night before our cruise. The date is Nov 10/17. We are also DVC members. We are looking for a 2 bedroom, must be wheelchair accessible. If you are please let me know your terms. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter