100-200 BWV Points for Rent after 10/1/18 (including Christmas) at $16/point (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jls886

DIS Veteran
[POINTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO RENT]

We have somewhere between 100-200 points available to rent (depending on your need) at Boardwalk Villas. We have an October use year, and these are our 2018 points, so we would prefer to book vacations starting October 1 or after. I can book 11 months out at BWV.

The price is $16/point, and the full payment is due upon confirmation of booking. We've rented to multiple people through the Disboards in the past, but have used all of our points ourselves the last couple of years so haven't rented in a little while.

Feel free to comment on this thread or send me a PM, and I'll check availability as soon as I can. In order to check availability I need to know:
(1) Check in and check out dates
(2) Preferred resort, and a second and third choice if you have them
(3) Preferred room type

In order to book your reservation, I will need:
(1) Names of all persons in your party
(2) Ages of any children
(3) Address
(4) Phone number
(5) Email address
(6) Main contact person

[If you would like to book a vacation prior to October 1, we may be able to accommodate it, but it would be completely non-refundable because we would need to borrow back points in order to book.]

Last edited:
Hi,

Would there be a studio available any type from 11-2 to 11-6-18. It is for 2 adults. At this time since BW is your home resort and my date is further out than 7 months that is all I can get.

Thanks!

Enza

Hi,

Would there be a studio available any type from 11-2 to 11-6-18. It is for 2 adults. At this time since BW is your home resort and my date is further out than 7 months that is all I can get.

Thanks!

Enza
All Boardwalk studios are completely sold out for those dates, I'm sorry!

Hello,
I am not sure how to PM you so I will reply here. I am looking at the Boardwalk in a standard studio for 12/26/18-1/1/19. If its possible for you to check at the 11 month mark that would be great.
Thank you
Shannon

Would you please check on availabilities for a studio at BWV 11/28-12/2.
Thank you,
Cherie

Good Evening!

We have rented before and love it. Wondering if there is any availability for BWV (Boardwalk) for a Saturday through Sunday (8 nights) during October. We really want to go the 20-28 but will consider other weeks. We also were thinking maybe Dec 1-9. We would need two rooms.. my personal email is robert.r.rhoades@gmail.com. Thanks!

Looking for a studio from 11/28 - 12/05 2018 for my 35th bday celebration (I am flexible doing split stays, right now I have a reso at AoA)

PM thru here or email me at ashleyd.richards@gmail.com

Hoping you can make this Princess' dreams come true :)

I'm interested in 9 nights some time between thanksgiving and christmas. 3 adults 2 kids. The 30th of Nov to Dec 9th. Or 7 Dec to 16 dec. Or anywhere in between. Standard view is prefered

PM here or email sleblanc06@gmail.com

Would you please check on availabilities for a studio at BWV 11/28-12/2.
Thank you,
Cherie

Good Evening!

We have rented before and love it. Wondering if there is any availability for BWV (Boardwalk) for a Saturday through Sunday (8 nights) during October. We really want to go the 20-28 but will consider other weeks. We also were thinking maybe Dec 1-9. We would need two rooms.. my personal email is robert.r.rhoades@gmail.com. Thanks!

Looking for a studio from 11/28 - 12/05 2018 for my 35th bday celebration (I am flexible doing split stays, right now I have a reso at AoA)

PM thru here or email me at ashleyd.richards@gmail.com

Hoping you can make this Princess' dreams come true :)

I'm interested in 9 nights some time between thanksgiving and christmas. 3 adults 2 kids. The 30th of Nov to Dec 9th. Or 7 Dec to 16 dec. Or anywhere in between. Standard view is prefered

PM here or email sleblanc06@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest! I'm sorry for not responding to you sooner, it was not intentional. I wasn't getting notifications that there were new responses to my thread. As it stands, the available points are spoken for to someone who messaged me quickly after posting, but if anything changes I will post the points as available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter