• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Months

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Im a couple of days late on this post... sorry. Ok, well 10 no vmk months. Does anyone here still think about it for a couple of minutes everyday?
Ok, sooo since some people are posting their avatar pictures on that really old thread, I decided this could be the new one if you want. Post a picture of your avatar and how long you played vmk before it closed.
Here's one of Hoopsdude, Horseytink, flips, and Dashyboy. This was one of my favorite pictures I've taken of our real vmk adventures.
Flips was on vmk from December 2007 until May 2008 (Year and a half)
PA050318.jpg

Oh! I just got photoshop for the computer, and kind of fixed up my vmk collage so it looks better... before I was only using paint. Tell me what you think.

VMKcollagecopy.gif

i'm new here on these forums but nice to see you gymnasticgirlflips! wow its been a long time.

I think about it every friday at 10:00 am.

I would sneak onto the disboards at work and see what new stuff had come out for the weekend, then try to think of a reason why I had to leave work early. :rotfl:

Now 10:00 rolls around and I almost get excited and then remember there is no new stuff anymore ever...:sad2::sad2:

Fly :hippie:

i'm new here on these forums but nice to see you gymnasticgirlflips! wow its been a long time.
Title me flips haha. ;)

I think about it every friday at 10:00 am.

I would sneak onto the disboards at work and see what new stuff had come out for the weekend, then try to think of a reason why I had to leave work early. :rotfl:

Now 10:00 rolls around and I almost get excited and then remember there is no new stuff anymore ever...:sad2::sad2:

Fly :hippie:

Awe.. yeah I keep remembering it at certain times of the year for different reason. On March 29th that huge quest came out last year. My family was at this fun run (I won first place! Which was weird... I didn't run even one second of the time lol) and tink called me and told me about it... so yeah, that was a sad day. The only reason I remember the date is because we have shirts with the date on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter