• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 days or less thread

I am so happy for all of you DISers!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I am now leaving in 6 days!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: We will be staying in Fairfiled Inn at Anaheim, California form June 13- 26. Then in San Diego from June 26- July 1.:cool1: :thumbsup2
I am going to start packing uo on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you guys going to start packing up? Have you already packed everything up?

Leaving on Tuesday morning! We'll be having margaritas in Mexico by 7:00 pm!:goodvibes

We leave for the World in 6 days. We tell the kids the nights before we leave.

Can't wait to see the excitement on their faces!!!!!:yay:

We will be at Disney world on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :yay:
CAN'T WAIT!!!
Lesley

One day and 12 hours till I leave for the airport!!!

Forty-eight hours from now, I will be lounging by the pool at our vacation home!

Seventy-two hours from now I will be having a Dole Whip float while waiting for the parade at Magic Kingdom!

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

Less than 10 hours for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to go to bed.

Help! Can someone send me the link to comprehensive packing lists that are out there? Many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter