10 Days, 9 nights, 3 resorts.

MerriH807

Mouseketeer
Background: We are DVC members who own at BLT but are on a mission to try all the resorts. For this vacation we originally were doing a 7 night split stay, 3 nights at OKW and 4 at VWL. Then we decided to add 2 more nights and did so at BLT.

Two days before our vac a, SSR called to ask us to stay there instead of OKW, I agreed....

We were put in the Paddock Section! Great location for our family, quick walk over the bridge to the main pool and the great pool right at that section!! The boat to downtown disney was great! There was a major bee issue at the drink fountains!! At the main pool it was so insane no one was able to fill their cup. One member was snapping pictures. No matter where you were or who you asked about the bees the response was, We cant find the hive. One morning my husband and young son played 9 holes of golf. The Artist Palette was good AND they accepted Tables in WOnderland card!! Nice resort, but my husband and I agreed it was just way too big for us.

Next we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. What great theming!! The place just felt relaxing. Our family loved it. The kids were not big fans of the slide, but still enjoyed swimming in both pools. We had one of our best meals of the trip at Artist Point while staying there. So yummy, but pricey even with out TIW card. Also ate at WCC, the all you can eat platter was yummy and the kids had a blast asking for ketchup!! The kids and my husband rented bikes one day, while i checked out SENSES Spa at the GF. I got there right in time for my appointment. I didnt realize that it wasnt actually in the resort, but out the back and around the new villas. The service was excellent!!! Got the GF Signature Service. I was disappointed in the children that were waiting for their mom in the womens lounge. (one boy, one girl). Especially since the door to the sauna etc is clear and de-robing is involved.....

Last two nights at our home at BLT, where one night we watched the fireworks from TOW. There seemed to be alot of DVC members taking advantage of this while we were there, but not visiting the lounge area. From many workers, it seems like this lounge is really struggling....At the contempo cafe, workers were being trained on the rapid fill station and the stations were ready.

Sounds like you had a great trip! We hope to try to see the fireworks from TOW Lounge on our next trip....and I'd love to try the spa one day. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter