10 Day World Ticket now valid up to 31/12/02

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Virgin Travelstore have extended their special offer on the 10 Day World Ticket and tickets can now be used up to 31 December. I rang to see if I could activate the ticket on 27 Dec and then use it in Jan too, but they said no, 31 December is the final day it can be used.

Prices are Adult £190 and child 3-9 £149.15

Plus you get a Disney plush toy free for every 2 tickets you purchase.

Hope someone can benefit from this :D

:rolleyes: Cor Mazzy - don't you just love it when it doesn't work right!!

I'd been trying to book online with Virgin Travelstore most of last week but couldn't get the darned thing to work (once I pressed the "add to basket" button it kept cutting out). I phoned them Friday (31st) to see if I could book over the phone and a very helpful young lady said she understood my problem, but unfortunately they'd been told off the week before for booking over the phone:o . When I checked the website, with her holding on the phone), the prices had been put up to their normal £260 of whatever they were, so no deal there.

I booked my tickets with Keith Prowse in the end for the £199 (£159 for Katie) special deal, so still happy with that. Would have like the Disney toy, though;)

But it's just like buying a jacket in the store . . . and when you go back the following day it's been reduced in the sale:p

C'est la vie:)

Oh no Annie, if only we had a crystal ball this trip planning lark would be a lot easier wouldn't it? ;)

Sorry you missed out on the offer, thanks goodness you didn't decide to pay the full price - that would have been REALLY sickening wouldn't it?

It seems strange to me that I'm not able to use the pass into January. If I remember right, on the previous offer with tickets valid to end of Oct, they had to be ACTIVACTED by end of October, not actually used by then. I'm wondering whether the op who told me this is right, you would think the info on the website would be clearer wouldn't you?

Oh well, I will get there eventually and hopefully a better offer won't come up the day after I bought them! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter