• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/20 HHN meets!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
OK, here's what we're going to do.

If you want to do the haunted houses, meet in front of the USF gates at around 5:00 pm. Enter the park and wait for the haunted houses to open. Then you will get first dibs and should be able to finish them by the first Bill and Ted show.

For those that do not want to do the haunted houses, meet in front of the Wild Wild West stunt show stage 15 minutes before the first Bill and Ted show.

I will be posting this to the Magic Meets page. Sign up when you see it!

Who all wants to meet up for the haunted houses? Don't make me go by myself :eek: :D

No, we still have a noon Mythos meet. This part was for HHN participants. The day meeters meet at noon for eats and then over to MiB for a shoot-off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter