• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/12/18 Paint the Night Parade cancelled?

hitodis2016

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the 10/12/18 (Friday) Paint the Night Parade was cancelled? We had reservations for the dining package at Sonoma Terrace that night, but decided to cancel and went back to our room around 8:00pm. We were told that we would be refunded, even if the parade went on, due to the rain and lightning. Thank you!

Does anyone know if the 10/12/18 (Friday) Paint the Night Parade was cancelled? We had reservations for the dining package at Sonoma Terrace that night, but decided to cancel and went back to our room around 8:00pm. We were told that we would be refunded, even if the parade went on, due to the rain and lightning. Thank you!
I was at MHP and on the tram back to the car I talked to the people next to me that had been at DCA and they said PTN had been canceled. For a period of time with the lightning the trams from the structure weren’t even running.

I was at MHP and on the tram back to the car I talked to the people next to me that had been at DCA and they said PTN had been canceled. For a period of time with the lightning the trams from the structure weren’t even running.
Thank you! I figured they would cancel because the rain and lightning just seemed to be getting worse. Sorry about all of the MHP activities that got cancelled as well.

Thank you! I figured they would cancel because the rain and lightning just seemed to be getting worse. Sorry about all of the MHP activities that got cancelled as well.
I was bummed about the parade and fireworks but I’m going again next Friday just hoping the Santa Ana winds hold off for fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter