I can't believe this is going on... so strange. My future DH did not intend for this to go on like this. He meant to delete one of my project journals and couldn't.

print%20tee%20shirt%20wwrl%20shoulder%20(black)%20200.jpg

78 Ok I seriously don't have anything against the numbers 75,76 and 77, but I having been waiting for days to post 78 (DH and my birth year) only to realize I can't post pics from work!

And impatiently waiting for Misty's pics of our wedding (which are on schedule, btw) is officially driving me insane.

In addition to 78 being Platinum's Atomic Number, some of the best ridiculous movies ever were released in 1978... Grease, Superman, Animal House, Halloween, Invasion of the Body Snatchers and The Wiz. Also, Prince's first album was released in 1978.

whewww.... now I can go back to impatiently waiting for Misty's photos!:banana:

Sorry 75,76 and 77.:confused3

YAYYY I have been waiting for this number!!

bhlfrs.png

God I love him. If Bobby doesn't want me anymore I will go after Dale Jr. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter