1 QS credit for 3 snacks on DDP and mobile ordering?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is trading 1 QS meal for 3 snack credits on DDP available anywhere including in the parks our is it YMMV like trading drinks for deserts? Can it be done with mobile ordering? TIA!

I think it's up to each location if they want to allow it or not. I don't think it would work with mobile ordering, but I've never tried.

Does anyone know for sure if it is up to each location or if it is always an option to trade 1 QS for 3 snack credits?
We will be visiting during Flower and Garden at Epcot and being able to use 1 QS for 3 snacks at the carts would make me consider adding the DDP. We usually snack much more than sit down meals!

Does anyone know for sure if it is up to each location or if it is always an option to trade 1 QS for 3 snack credits?
We will be visiting during Flower and Garden at Epcot and being able to use 1 QS for 3 snacks at the carts would make me consider adding the DDP. We usually snack much more than sit down meals!

It is up to each location; there is nothing in writing anywhere that this is an option. The majority of the F&G carts will allow you to do so, but there have been a few places at both F&G and F&W that have not allowed it.

If this is a make or break for you on getting the DDP, then I would probably pass. You could easily end up with meals left over and that would be money lost.

It is up to each location; there is nothing in writing anywhere that this is an option. The majority of the F&G carts will allow you to do so, but there have been a few places at both F&G and F&W that have not allowed it.

If this is a make or break for you on getting the DDP, then I would probably pass. You could easily end up with meals left over and that would be money lost.

Thanks! Are there any threads to reference on which locations/carts/booths did or did not allow the trade of qs for snacks? I tried a search but didn't have any luck!

Thanks! Are there any threads to reference on which locations/carts/booths did or did not allow the trade of qs for snacks? I tried a search but didn't have any luck!

Sorry, I don't remember the exact locations that have been reported. It was only one or two places out of all of them.

I think most of the cart type places are set up to switch out. At the popcorn cart in Frontierland I had to convince the lady that I just wanted to pay for a popcorn and 2 waters because I needed the QS credit for a meal later. She REALLY wanted me to use the QS credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter