• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 pound lost and a big Thanks!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Honest! I've lost a total of 12 pounds in 6 weeks, and if it weren't for the wonderful words of encouragement I've gotten here, the first time I had a 1 pound weight loss in a week (yes, it's happened before), I probably would have quit. Instead, I'm sitting here wearing pants that I couldn't breathe in 6 weeks ago. If I can loose 2 pounds next week, I'll have reached my pre-Hilton Head goal.

Way to go Simba's Mom!! 12 lbs in 6 weeks is a great accomplishment!!! Just think, even losing a 1/2 a lb is better than not losing anything at all!

Keep up the good work!

1 to 2 pounds a week is a very safe, healthy rate of weight loss. I know some people have HUGE loses in a short period of time, but not all of us have bodies that respond that quickly. Slow and steady - that's my motto.

Congrats on your 12 pounds gone.....just think - that's 48 sticks of butter off your body :crazy:

Woo Hoo to you, Simba's Mom!:jumping1: That's just terrific--and doesn't it feel GREAT to have those once-too-tight clothes fit?! You are just melting away, you Hilton Head Beach Babe! What an accopmplishment!:) :) :)

Weigh to go Simba's Mom ~ You are doing really well.

Great work! It gives me encouragement, as this was my first week of eating healthy and exercising, and I am impatient. It's nice to read your thread and know I am on the right track and keep it up.

Thanks!:jester:

Congratulations, you are doing wonderful!! Keep up the great work! :)

Good job! I hope you reach your "pre-Hilton Head" goal :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter