• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 point Hot Dog Buns!!

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
I never eat Hot dogs or burgers with Buns as I don't want the 2 - 5 points. Today in WalMart I found Nature's Own WhiteWheat buns - they're ONE point on WW! Except for DD who was with me when I bought them, no one knew they weren't normal white buns. I didn't check to see if they had Burger Buns, but I bet they did. Gotta check because I'd love a veggie burger on a bun which would also be only 2 points total!

So, 2 FF Ball Park hot dogs (no one here carries the Nathan's FF) & 2 buns were only 4 points and FILLING!!! :banana: :woohoo:

Just had to share. DD thought I was NUTS how excited I got in the Bread aisle! :woohoo: :yay:

hey i totally understand the excitement of a new WW find :)

Aunt Millie's lite buns are 1 pt too i believe, and so our Kroger brand lite buns. Aunt Millies Lite 5grain bread is 1 pt for 2 slices

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter