1 Night Suggestions

Flipflopfly

Earning My Ears
Will be driving over from Tampa on Easter Sunday. Need a place to sleep for one night before checking in to Bonnet Creek Resort on Monday.

Any suggestions around the Disney Springs area?

TY

The Flamingo Crossings area has a couple of Marriott properties that get very good reviews! It's off of Western Way past CSR. My niece and family stayed there and were very happy with their choice!

The Hotel Plaza Blvd properties have specials, too! and have their own Disney transportation!

We are staying at the Homewood Suites on Marbella Palm Court the night before we check into the Poly. The rooms are spacious and have a living area and a kitchen. I booked a two Bedroom, two bathroom suite for about $200. It is about three miles from Disney Springs.

Can you provide some additional detail? Doing that would help us narrow down the dozens of choices to give you a better suggestion. Perhaps answer some of the following questions:
  • Party Size: How many beds do you need?
  • Amenities: Are you only interested in sleeping? Or, do you want a hotel with a nice pool, restaurant(s), room service, etc?
  • Walking Distance: You mention Disney Springs. Do you want to be within walking distance?
  • Breakfast: Is "free" breakfast important to you?
  • Fees: Some people refuse to stay at hotels with parking and/or resort fees. Is that a concern?
  • Architecture: Some people hate exterior-entry (aka motel-style) rooms. Is that a concern?
  • Service Levels: Does the level of hotel (limited-service, upscale, luxury) matter?
  • Price Range: Everyone's definition of affordable is a little different. Do you have a rough price range that you want to hit?

you know what I've done before - for a one night stay before checking in to my Disney resort - go airbnb. It's cheap and if you're like me you're just there to rest up for your Disney adventure starting the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter