1 more pound to go till new clippie!!

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
WOW, I weighed myself today for the first time since I started Atkins, I was at 345, I'm now 331.... This is after 16 days! I'm sure I could up my loss by drinking more water and exercising more often (took a break this week, felt sick). Tomorrow hopefully I will deserve the 15 pound WISH clippie! Hooray! Incase anyone is wondering here is my daily "menu"....

Breakfast:
3 Eggs
"grab" of cheese or 3 slices of cheese
3 strips of bacon or crumbled bacon if in an omelet

Lunch:
Salad with
Tuna
Cucumbers
Cheddar Cheese
Blue Cheese Dressing

Dinner:
Thin Cut Steak, Hamburger patties or Pork Loin with
either Broccoli and Cheese, Yellow Squash, Greens or Cauliflower

We also snack, maybe once a day or once every other day on an Atkins snack bar or Slim Fast Success Carb Snacks.

I drink only water and "Waist Watchers" or Diet Rite soda, which have NOTHING in them and no caffeine or aspartame.

And that's my plan and I've lost 14 pounds in two weeks.

Oh yeah I also take Weight Smart Multi Vitamin, Calcium and Magnesium. :Pinkbounc

Congratulations on your loss!! That is great and you are doing so well!! You will have that clippie in no time! :)

Congratulations on your loss so far, that is wonderful! It is always exciting to claim a new clippie and it is hard waiting when you are so close. I haven't grabbed a new clippie in a long time and now I am .2 away from it....just can't wait!!

WTG!!!! You're doing a great job!!! That 15 pounds clippie is almost yours!! :)

Yay for you! You're on your way to good health and a long life. Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter