1 More- A different kind of Name design

sconnell

DIS Veteran
This one is a little different. I asked my mom what her top 4 disney movies are. So this is what I came up with.
Meme.png

You know, looking at it, the lady and the tramp one stands out too much. I need to adjust the color on that one. What do you think? :confused3

Oh my gosh! This is an absolutely ADORABLE idea! Mind if I do a few for my family? I think it looks amazing... what a brilliant idea! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Of course you can! We're family! My ideas are your ideas. You guys ARE my inspiration!

You know, I'm learning that the simple stuff is usually the cutest! You did a great job picking out scenes, etc too..... it looks professional!

I'm off to play now..... :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Super cool, wonderful, neato, love it :thumbsup2

And I don't think the Lady and Tramp one is too much. I think it balances nicely with the Cinderella being a little brighter.

So now, for those of use trying to find time to actually learn our software, what's the process here?? Where did you find the film clips and how how did you get them in the letters. Details please!

Do one letter at a time. I chose the Minnie font, because it looks like Mickey, but it's filled in. Then when you are choosing the color or fill of the letter, you will probably have an option to use a picture file at the fill. Then I can adjust the photo to fit the letter. Then I highlighted it and put a shadow.

That is so cute!!!! I love it, and have never seen anything like it! Thanks for sharing it!

Hey! You forgot to say where you found the movie clips. Do you look for them just like clip art?? :teeth:

sconnell said:
This one is a little different. I asked my mom what her top 4 disney movies are. So this is what I came up with.
Meme.png

I've been trying to do something similar for a couple of weeks now, but I can't get the images to look correct in the letters. I used the word DISNEY and then tried to put different images under each letter, but I never got it to pan out. I'm not sure that the photoimpact version that I have lets you choose an image as the fill for a letter. What program did you use? I really like it.

Deb

Well, I used Microsoft Picture It! but you could even do it with Word Art in Word.

my3princes said:
I've been trying to do something similar for a couple of weeks now, but I can't get the images to look correct in the letters. I used the word DISNEY and then tried to put different images under each letter, but I never got it to pan out. I'm not sure that the photoimpact version that I have lets you choose an image as the fill for a letter. What program did you use? I really like it.

Deb

I use PSE and couldn't find how to use a picture for a fill either. What a tutorial suggested was using the "Paste Into" feature.... can you do that with PI? It worked well, although a bit more time consuming until you get used to it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter