• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 day at Epcot nervous about the crowds this Saturday

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
I am usually the person who doesn't go on the most crowded days to a park however....we have 1 day with friends and of course it's this Saturday with food and wine. How bad is it please tell me your statagy on how you would handle if if you only had one day in Epcot .

All I have to say is GOOD LUCK!;)

We just returned today from a week long stay at Disney. We were at EPCOT on Tuesday (the 22nd) and let me just say it was crowded in World Showcase, especially once dinner time hit. It was a sea of people and pretty much wall to wall. There was an Eat to the Beat concert (Boyz 2 Men) going on that night, too, which contributed to the crowds. It made it hard for us to enjoy because we had our kids with us and didn't go specifially to attend F&W or the concert, it was just our day at EPCOT. We left early. Still had a good day and a great dinner at Via Napoli, but we only got about half way through the countries before our ADR and never even stopped anywhere once we left the restaurant. It was just too hard to maneuver in the crowds.

If you are going for F&W and are looking for more of a party atmosphere, then you'll be fine. But touring after dinner or sitting down for a nice visit anywhere around the World Showcase is pretty much out of the question.

I was wondering this too... we are thinking of hitting WS right when it opens, getting lunch food at the F & W booths, and leaving after lunch to backtrack to future world, and maybe not re-enter WS till closer to illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter