#1 cookie

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
I'd like to hear about your favorite spots to get a great cookie in Disney?

I like the Gourmet Pantry's (downtown disney's kitchen shop) cookie that is raspberry and white chocolate chip! I think you can get this cookies at most WDW bakeries. ::MinnieMo

The oatmeal raisin at the Dolphin Fountain are huge & delicious. They cost around $2.50, but are worth every penny. The chocolate chip cookies are yummy, too.

I love getting a fresh baked Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie from the Main Street Bake Shop in the mornings - it goes great with their cinnamon roll. ;)

I agree with you. The ones in the Old Gourmet Kitchen are the best cookies. They are Selmas and you can order them in the internet. Sadly they have done away with the Gourmet Kitchen only saving a small portion and offering only a few types of the original cookies. You can also get them at MGM at Starring Rolls or your local Books a million store.

Disney used to have its own bakery that produced these wonderful Toll House cookies. The smell in the backstage area drove cms to the addition. Sadly this too has gone away and they are shipped in from another location.

THe Magic Cookie Bar at Roaring Forks in the WL (not sure if you can get it elsewhere) is amazing.

Okay, you have to go there for dinner, but I think the cookies they have on the buffet table at Cape May Cafe are SOOOOO fresh and delicious! Yum!

I also agree that the white chocolate raspberry cookie was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter