1 bedroom at ssr for 4 - rollaway available ?

DD22

Earning My Ears
Hi
14 night stay about to be booked for August 2014 but I have 2 older teenage daughters who will not share a bed. In a 1 bedroom can I get a rollaway bed ?
Thanks

DD22 said:
Hi
14 night stay about to be booked for August 2014 but I have 2 older teenage daughters who will not share a bed. In a 1 bedroom can I get a rollaway bed ?
Thanks

No, you can bring an air matress and the bedding needed for it. DVC does not provide extra beds and bedding if you want it. You must provide it yourself.

They are not supposed to be available for DVC units. Occasionally you hear about rollaways if the DVC is connected to a Deluxe cash hotel (that would stock rollaways). But SSR is not connected tons cash hotel.

Bringing an air bed (and sheets) is the typical solution.

You might try to book OKW, BLT or AKV - Kidani. They all have a twin size sleeper chair in addition to the normal sofa bed. Also AKV - Kidani and BLT have a 2nd bathroom in the 1 BR units.

Nope, that's why we stayed in a 1 bdrm at OKW and then splurged on a THV at SSR (when they were the same number of points as a 2 bdrm). The sleeper chair at OKW was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter