1/20/11 - Problem on 300 Loop?

des1954

DIS Veteran
After dinner at Ale House tonight we decided to go "looping" thru the Fort. We tried to get down the 300 loop but the loop was blocked around site 349 or so by a Reedy Creek fire truck and Fort security. They were beating on the windows of a class C, shining spotlights inside, and deciding if they should break into the rig. We just sat there, waiting, when a security person walked up to the truck telling us it was going to be awhile & we could turn around and go the wrong way out of the loop. I asked if anyone was in there. The guy hesitated, kind of "gulped", and said "we're about to find out".

Is anyone there right now that knows what might have happened?

Actually, correction from my wife. She had seen a bunch of security people leaving the loop the night before and she thought it was weird, but she never saw them out of their vehicles.

After dinner at Ale House tonight we decided to go "looping" thru the Fort. We tried to get down the 300 loop but the loop was blocked around site 349 or so by a Reedy Creek fire truck and Fort security. They were beating on the windows of a class C, shining spotlights inside, and deciding if they should break into the rig. We just sat there, waiting, when a security person walked up to the truck telling us it was going to be awhile & we could turn around and go the wrong way out of the loop. I asked if anyone was in there. The guy hesitated, kind of "gulped", and said "we're about to find out".

Is anyone there right now that knows what might have happened?

Looping in a truck, nice.

oh man, hope all are ok, any word? with the colder temps, and heaters being used...............(I hate using the heater)

any word?

OK, I finally talked to Judy. She said the rv had a gas leak and they weren't for sure if anyone was in there. Nobody was from what she said.

OK, I finally talked to Judy. She said the rv had a gas leak and they weren't for sure if anyone was in there. Nobody was from what she said.

Boy...talk about ask a question and there shall be an answer! :laughing:
Nothing goes on in the Fort without his knowledge..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter