1,000 +Points for Rent ($17 pp) (GCV, BLT, BCV, BWV, BR, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB at 11 months)(all other resorts 7 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a 1BR BCV or BWV for 6 nights starting 9/22/19 - any availability?
Only SSR has a 1br for all your dates. BR has 5 nights starting 9/21. So there are 4 nights for your dates.

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB.

I can also book at other resorts (Poly, GFV, BCV, AKL) within the 7-month window.

I have 155 GCV points. I am renting these for $19 PP.

I have 130 BLT points and 840 BCV points. I am renting them for $18 pp. (BCV reservation 150 points minimum).

All other points are at $17pp.

I can also transfer points with a minimum of 300 points.

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

I have rented many times. Please contact me via the pm.

Thanks very much.

Hello,

Do you have availability for January 19 - 25, 2020? If so, which resorts are available?

I have many points for rent or transfer for Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, OKW, SSR, HHI, VB.

I can also book at other resorts (Poly, GFV, BCV, AKL) within the 7-month window.

I have 130 BLT points and 840 BCV points. I am renting them for $18 pp. (BCV reservation 150 points minimum).

Please pm me if you have any requests. I cannot correspond with you without the pm function given the board's restrictions.

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any.

Thanks very much.

In need of 313 points for 2 bedroom at bcv may 22-29. Please let me
Know if you can help

Thanks very much.
And I apologize i have no idea how to pm you! I don’t usually use this site :/

Thanks very much.
Hello how are you, do you have any availability from September 12th to September 15th?
Thank You.

Checking to see if you have a studio at BWV for 2/22 - 3/02 by any chance? Thanks in advance!

I'm not able to message yet but I'm looking for 2 standard view and 1 boardwalk view studios at the BWV. The standard view rooms would be May 30-June 7 and the boardwalk view would be May 30-June 8.

I can't PM yet however, we are looking for OKW studio and I think it would be 108 points from March 14 - 21, 2020. I will keep posting so I can send you a PM. :D Cheers!

I'm new to the boards, so I may come with questions. I'm currently looking for 1 bedroom, anywhere, for January 2-4, 2020. I appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter