Thanks to everyone ......

and don't worry about 'Fall"
This will be ongoing so all donations are welcomed... :sunny:

GrayFal said:
Thanks to everyone ......

and don't worry about 'Fall"
This will be ongoing so all donations are welcomed... :sunny:

Whew!

I was able to go back while the kids were doing some school and punch out some more things that were more "fall colors." Unfortunately, I've got to take the kids to play rehearsals in just a little bit, so my life is getting crazy!! I, literally, will be running back and forth downtown (30 minutes away) at least 5 times a week from now until mid-December. So I'm afraid the Sizzix has gone away and I'll ship out what I have to you tomorrow. Hope it helps!

I will go through my stuff and see what I have. I do not need your address as you are in my CJ group.

Thanks for everyone who has PM'ed me and will be sending stuff for the Kid's Group :sunny:.

I spoke to the Group Facillitator today and she said it would be okay to include Christmas/Holiday items as well as Fall.

Thanks again for your generousity :grouphug:

I mailed mine out yesterday! I stuck with fall colors, but I can send another round with Christmas colors if you want. :)

I sent fall leaves, and fall squares then everything else I could stuff into the bag was whatever color I had, or had already punched. Hope that was ok.

hmmmm....i dont know how i missed this - but i will send some stuff :)

Pat - are you looking for some items punched with CM punches -Cirlces,Squares, Hexagons, Hearts, Leaves, Stars & Micros?? my cousin is a consultant and has all the punches ? if so let me know and I will get a whole bunch punched for you when I go to her crop on Tuesday 10-25 and send them right out to on 10-26 .. Let me know what you had in mind for colors -- I have TONS of papers (plain, patterened - boy girl - I have a paper addiction LOL) Michelle

ohiominnie said:
Whew!

I was able to go back while the kids were doing some school and punch out some more things that were more "fall colors." Unfortunately, I've got to take the kids to play rehearsals in just a little bit, so my life is getting crazy!! I, literally, will be running back and forth downtown (30 minutes away) at least 5 times a week from now until mid-December. So I'm afraid the Sizzix has gone away and I'll ship out what I have to you tomorrow. Hope it helps!

Karen,
I got your package....Thanks SOOOOOOO :grouphug: much - these are great items......

bigsis1970 said:
Pat - are you looking for some items punched with CM punches -Cirlces,Squares, Hexagons, Hearts, Leaves, Stars & Micros?? my cousin is a consultant and has all the punches ? if so let me know and I will get a whole bunch punched for you when I go to her crop on Tuesday 10-25 and send them right out to on 10-26 .. Let me know what you had in mind for colors -- I have TONS of papers (plain, patterened - boy girl - I have a paper addiction LOL) Michelle
Really anything will do.....since we are going into the cool weather, fall & winter colors...primary colors are great...The groups are mixed, boys ::MickeyMo and girls ::MinnieMo ages 5ish to 10/11....The little leaves are beautiful that Cindy sent....WOW.

Pat I will spend some time punching next Tuesday night and send them out Wed. morning for you! Michelle

This sounds like a great project for me and DS to do. He loves "scrapbooking" with me, and using the punches and sizzlets, etc. I love the idea. I'll pm you for the address. Me and DS will work on it next week, if that's okay. (he's at his fathers this weekend). I love the idea, thanks for being so thoughtful!

ohiominnie said:
I'm in! I haven't been scrapping myself lately, but have a Sizzix that is screaming to be used. :)

I'll PM you for the address....
Thanks Karen, your package arrived to day - GREAT stuff!

WOW! What a wonderful idea! I save scraps of paper, so I can easily punch out some goodies for the group!

Franne said:
I can send a bunch of stuff too, PM me your address :)
Franne
Thanks Franne, will do!

Someone pm'ed me and suggested fibers for the tags....or how about small bits of ribbon to tie the books together?

TIA :sunny:

I went through all my stuff and punch a ton of hearts and stars. PLus I had a ton of beige card stock in different sizes for journaling. I also found some stickers that were mostly used, but still had one or two. I sent a bunch of smaller pieces of card stock for whatever. I also found some kit things I will never use.

I will be mailing Monday 10/24. Look for the fat package.

BTW, this way great for me to go through my stash of scraps and get rid of the scraps I have had for several years and will never use but would feel guilty to just throw away.

Glad to help! Hope the kids have fun. May God Bless them as they work on their way to recovering from their losses.

Hi Pat,

I just got back and read this post. Part of my plan for the rest of my vacation is to organize my scrap stuff, so I can definitely put some stuff together for you by the end of this week. I think I have a lot of "leftovers" - stickers, etc. if that's okay.

I think this is a wonderful idea! I have your address from the CJ.

:flower:

Soccer Princess said:
I can punch out some tags and squares and I might have some hearts as well. PM me with you address and I will have it to you in a week or so. :)
Thanks Mandy, I received your package.... :grouphug:

And also a package from hdecker - Holly...... :love1: from all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter