🛳 Verandah help: Navigator or white wall? 🛳

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
We're sailing the Wonder in February and I keep going back and forth about whether we'd prefer a navigator's verandah or a (06A) white wall verandah. (It will be only me & DH in this room; DMom & kids will be in an oceanview on deck 2- her choice.) Which would you pick? I'd love any advice or persuasion! Thank you!!

I picked a Navigator on our upcoming Wonder cruise after watching a Youtube videos for navigators and white wall verandas. For us it boiled down to the navigator being cheaper and the nautical decorations being something that seemed fun.

Our previous cruise was on the Dream in a family verandah with plexiglass so we were spoiled by that but the price difference for us was over $1000 to get the same thing on this cruise.

I like to sit and see the sea, LOL on my verandah, with these 2 options you have to stand.
But if I had to pick one it would be the white wall, the Navigator is very closed in, IMO.

We just had a Navigator's Verandah on the Wonder this past May and loved it. I definitely recommend viewing one of the you tube videos. While you can't see everything sitting on the built-in bench I was able to enjoy the scenery along the way lounging on it. It's also cheaper than the white wall verandah!

We loved our Navigators Verandah on the Wonder. Not closed in at all. The Navs on the Wonder have bigger openings than the ones on the Magic.

Y'all are awesome! We're going to stick with our Nav Verandah! I'd watched lots of videos before we selected our room in the spring, but a few white walls became available and I started to second guess myself. (I'd love a regular verandah, but it's $800 more for a 4-night cruise. :crazy2:) I sincerely appreciate the help!!!

NOLA_Tink, write back after your cruise to how it went. We always get the 06A white wall verandahs as they seem more open to us than the 07As, but I must admit, when looking at opening day booking threads, the 07A's seem to sell out first! Maybe I'M missing something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter