“Stitches Great Escape is imaginering at its best”

LOL. While I certainly don't agree it was at its finest, I also always enjoyed Stitch, and chuckled at the princess thing at the end. Yes. Every . Time. :)

While I don’t agree about Stitch, I think Alien Encounter was fantastic and maybe one of the best shows ever at WDW.
OH - I also enjoyed Alien, and almost WET myself the FIRST time I did it! Still remember it vividly! :)

LOL...I mean if you combine Alien Encounter with the Stitch encounter with all of it, it could be called good imagineering. Stitch basically was an overlay.

As surprised as I was when he came out with that one, I suppose he's not totally wrong when considering it from an imagineering standpoint. Admittedly, I was not a fan of Stitch's Great Escape... went on it one time many years ago. The claustrophobia of the shoulder bars pressing into my shoulders along with the gross burp made it a one-and-done for me. However, his point about immersion/imagineering could be taken, especially when considering that it was an overlay. "Finest"? Likely not, but if we're looking for any redeeming quality about that attraction, the imagineering factor could be debated. The Stitch animatronic was cute, but not enough for me personally to want to suffer through it again. :laughing:

Sadly, I never got to experience the original Alien Encounter, but it would be really cool if they ever decided to revive it.

Last edited:

While I don’t agree about Stitch, I think Alien Encounter was fantastic and maybe one of the best shows ever at WDW.
Alien Encounter was amazing. While I can see why it did not last longer I loved it. It was by far the scariest thing Disney has ever done in the parks. I can see why John thinks the way he does while Stitch did not have the wow factor or nostalgia that other rides do it really was amazing how the story was told in the dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter