“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS

Roadster Racer Goofy is coming to Hollywood Studios as Handy Manny retires!

upload_2018-5-5_16-52-42.png

On May 13, 2018 Roadster Racer Goofy will join the Hollywood & Vine Character Breakfast meals known as Disney Junior Play n Dine. Handy Manny will be retired from active meet & greets with Goofy taking his place.

WDW Dining Link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-and-vine/

So long Pal!

upload_2018-5-5_16-58-39.png

kennythepirate Link: http://www.kennythepirate.com/2018/...g-to-hollywood-studios-as-handy-manny-leaves/

More NEWS

Wilderness Explorer Location in DinoLand, U.S.A. Moving to New Area

upload_2018-5-5_17-2-38.png

Guests visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom should be aware that, beginning Monday, May 7, the Wilderness Explorer location in DinoLand, U.S.A. will be relocated from its current location near Dino-Bite Snacks in preparation for Donald's Dino-Bash! The new location will be near the queue of DINOSAUR.

Excellent! How many comics did your store allow? Our store let us get eight per person! They had all that I mentioned except for food & beverages. DH & DS are going back out to another store now! I'll post a picture of their haul when done!
They let us get 5 each. I honestly didn't see any others I wanted anyway. I got Bob's Burgers, Amazing Spider-man, Archie, Zero, and Batman comics.

He's so cool! Love him and picked up a few too.
He is my first POP figure. I have always thought they were cute, but knew if I bought one I would need them all lol. I figured I was supporting my local comic book store and it was cheaper than it is on Amazon so I got Miguel lol.

I'm a little confused. This must be for people that don't want to deal with getting good FP options.

Or don't have access to a computer. Yeah, I don't get it either these are rides that are often available at rope drop. :confused3
Someone mentioned it could be a way WDW sneaks in a fee to purchase FP's too. :scared:

Last edited:
I'm reading a bit of Disneyland news and the long lines for the AP $20 Alien popcorn bucket. Woof! Got ours in Japan! What I'm trying to find out is the cost of the refills after the $1 price point disappears, is it $1.50 like at WDW? Thinking we might be taking ours with us!

upload_2018-5-7_13-9-46.png popcorn::

Or don't access to a computer. Yeah, I don't get it either these are rides that are often available at rope drop. :confused3
Someone mentioned it could be a way WDW sneaks in a fee to purchase FP's too. :scared:
I wouldn't mind paying for an express pass like at Universal, but I would prefer if they just kept it how it is. There are pros and cons to both ways of doing it.

We also got this little Alien from Japan too. It came with three mochi balls filled with strawberry, vanilla & chocolate ice cream. EXCELLENT! The small Alien fit perfectly inside the Alien popcorn bucket and DS carried that on our return flight.

upload_2018-5-7_13-52-27.png

I carried the Duffy PC bucket.
upload_2018-5-7_13-58-40.png

Awwww..i want to see them. Where is the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail overlook?

Got me! I hope someone else will chime in with their knowledge. :confused:

We took DS to AK when he was small and his allergies went nuts. His skin didn't fair well either. Never been back since.:worried:[/QUOTE]

Gorilla Falls used to be Pangani Forest, and I think the physical trail is still the same. The Savannah Overlook is the furthest point from the entrance, sort of the middle of the trail. The entrance is right next to the exit for Kilimanjaro Safari. I can't find a really good map of just the trail, or I'd post it for you. :confused3

I have the map from my Wilderness Explorers Guidebook if that helps.

28088717188_82c387ff21.jpg

Sorry I haven't been about for a while, I'm having an operation tomorrow (nothing to serious just having my sinuses fixed) so probably won't be on for a few more days but I will be back :)

Got me! I hope someone else will chime in with their knowledge. :confused:

We took DS to AK when he was small and his allergies went nuts. His skin didn't fair well either. Never been back since.:worried:

I have the map from my Wilderness Explorers Guidebook if that helps.

28088717188_82c387ff21.jpg

Sorry I haven't been about for a while, I'm having an operation tomorrow (nothing to serious just having my sinuses fixed) so probably won't be on for a few more days but I will be back :)[/QUOTE]

Best wishes Bex! I hope for have a speedy recovery! :flower3:

FYI - The free Zero comic you picked up is going to expand!!! Yep! Tim Burton has finally agreed to make a series based on the Pumpkin King. It's recommended that you pre-order your comics prior to the release date. Even if you're not interested in collecting the whole series I recommend getting #1.

Source: https://nerdist.com/the-nightmare-before-christmas-comic-book-sequel-2018/

I did the Haunted Mansion a few years back and am very pleased with my set!

Last edited:
:hug: A friend told me the dates for MNSSHP & MVMCP for CM's mimics the Military Dates

Cost: MNSSHP $55
August 17, 24, 28 & 31
September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18

Cost: MVMCP $70
November 9, 12, 13 & 15

No further information was given. :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter