“Go back to the previous page or log in to continue your conversation”

StarLime

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am trying to pre-register for the DAS pass for the first time and I am confused by the process. I keep seeing this message in the chat box if I go to a different page on Disney’s website, even if I am still logged in. If I click the ‘X’ at the top right of that chat, it brings me back to my message. Does this restart my wait every time I X out of that message, or does this keep my place in line?

I know the wait can be several hours, but I hope I am not doing something wrong.

I also have an additional question - if I switch between the chat on the website and the chat box on my app, is that messing up my place in line as well? Or should I strictly stick with one method?

Hello, I am trying to pre-register for the DAS pass for the first time and I am confused by the process. I keep seeing this message in the chat box if I go to a different page on Disney’s website, even if I am still logged in. If I click the ‘X’ at the top right of that chat, it brings me back to my message. Does this restart my wait every time I X out of that message, or does this keep my place in line?

I know the wait can be several hours, but I hope I am not doing something wrong.
That is how it works.
After about 1/2 hour, the chat box times out and you get that message. When the chat opens back up, it takes you back to the same place in chat and the same place in the wait.
I also have an additional question - if I switch between the chat on the website and the chat box on my app, is that messing up my place in line as well? Or should I strictly stick with one method?
No; you are going into the same chat. It‘s probably easier to stick with one method - unless you need to move to another (for example, was on phone or tablet, but need to go to laptop because running out of power)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter