“Ghost ship” tour

There's a few of these around, in pretty much any type of boat.
My cousins were camping for a few weeks last month in Weymouth and they did one, after spending 20+ years in the Navy/coastguard they found it pretty interesting.

Oh man for a second I thought it was a tour of the inside! That I would pay to do, something like the HMS Belfast tour in London. I've always wanted to check out different sizes and layouts for staterooms, see the crew quarters etc. That is what they should do with one of these about to be retired mega cruise ships. Park it somewhere and charge $20 for a self guided tour.

Oh man for a second I thought it was a tour of the inside! That I would pay to do, something like the HMS Belfast tour in London. I've always wanted to check out different sizes and layouts for staterooms, see the crew quarters etc. That is what they should do with one of these about to be retired mega cruise ships. Park it somewhere and charge $20 for a self guided tour.

That is a good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter