“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's already sold out for the 30th! I just tried to book it for 3, it's gone. That went fast!

Wow, sold out in roughly 4 hours. Not surprising given the day and relatively small guest count for this event.

Might need a mini-DIS meet at this one. :-)

I waited and waited for this dessert party’s September dates but in the last few days I snagged 2 PPOs in Epcot so I feel good about my chances for the Frozen Ever After ride. Snagged a FP for Test Track and Soarin’ and made a dining reservation for Toledo that should coincide with fireworks over Epcot and HS. So my need for the dessert party is no more. I have to say that planning this Disney trip has been an exercise in frustration but the final piece fell in to place this and now it’s just waiting for our trip to begin! Feeling excited!

I don't see any availability for September at all... guess I'll have to call

ETA: I can see it if I switch the country settings to USA

What's the guest count for the party? This will be our first time. Bringing lots of tissues - this trip was booked when we heard Illuminations was ending. :sad:

Does anyone know if this dessert party will run on Oct 1st for the new show?

If you are talking specifically about the party running on October 1st (versus generally continuing after 9/30), I wouldn't count on that. The dessert party hasn't been/isn't usually held on any Tuesdays, so using that logic, there wouldn't be a party scheduled on October 1st. Of course, nobody will know for sure if it will be offered on 10/1 until they officially release the October dates. :)

If you are talking specifically about the party running on October 1st (versus generally continuing after 9/30), I wouldn't count on that. The dessert party hasn't been/isn't usually held on any Tuesdays, so using that logic, there wouldn't be a party scheduled on October 1st.
Good observation. AFAIK, the party took place on a EMH night one time and that was only because someone made a mistake. As expected, it didn't go as smoothly as it usually does. Assuming that Tues continues to be Epcot's EMH night, I wouldn't expect a party on Oct. 1st.

I’m looking for October. So, other than Tuesday, the party is held every night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter