• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesdays are typically Epcot PM EMH days. With some exceptions, the party has generally not been offered on PM EMH days.

Got mine for December booked too! Thanks for the right click tip! Now is anyone else still waiting for the e-mail confirmation? I am. Printed out the confirmation page and can see it is pending on my credit card, but still a little stressed with the lack of an e-mail. We all know how the Disney system can be....NEVER MIND, the e-mail JUST came....
Got my email confirmation and it is in My Plans in MDE so guess we are good to go!

Got mine for December booked too! Thanks for the right click tip! Now is anyone else still waiting for the e-mail confirmation? I am. Printed out the confirmation page and can see it is pending on my credit card, but still a little stressed with the lack of an e-mail. We all know how the Disney system can be....NEVER MIND, the e-mail JUST came....
I got the email right away and it appeared in my plans on the app. Hope it shows up for you .

Have just released the FP+s I had for Frozen and Illuminations as a back up contingency - hope that somebody else will now pick these up and enjoy.

I will release the following ADRs at 7:30 if anyone wants them. I no longer need them with the party.
December 22
8:05 am Garden Grill
7:20 Rose and Crown

I give FastPasser full credit for making it happen!
I had said very early on that I and the PEO Leadership would be shocked if the party was discontinued. I was getting a little concerned towards the end though.
In hindsight, maybe this is some brilliant marketing ploy by Disney to get us all wanting the party even more.
Or maybe this is just Disney operating on the slow side for getting their plans together.
I'm guessing it's the latter.

Had a heck of a time booking it, but got it for 9/10 for 2. System is glitchy right now so keep trying if you are having trouble. I was trying on my phone on the website, through the app, and on a laptop. Kept saying no tables. Finally got the time button to pop up and wouldn't let me just click on it. Tried what another poster said and right clicked, then chose "open link in new window" and boom, it worked. Good luck everyone!
See you there we will be there as well on 9/10!!!

Had a heck of a time booking it, but got it for 9/10 for 2. System is glitchy right now so keep trying if you are having trouble. I was trying on my phone on the website, through the app, and on a laptop. Kept saying no tables. Finally got the time button to pop up and wouldn't let me just click on it. Tried what another poster said and right clicked, then chose "open link in new window" and boom, it worked. Good luck everyone!

This is not a drill run dont walk the Sept dates have opened up I was able to book for 9/10!!! WEW I am so happy and so relieved to not have to check 20 times a day anymore! Yay we are going to the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party!

We will be there on the 10th too.

After trying just a couple times and it would give me the availability but would not go beyond that page..... Just Call! It was so much easier than fighting with the web site this morning! haha!!

Just curious...... how many are going for FEA and how many have booked this because it "may" be the last time you get to see Illuminations??
I am in the "Illuminations" group! :goodvibes

After trying just a couple times and it would give me the availability but would not go beyond that page..... Just Call! It was so much easier than fighting with the web site this morning! haha!!
I just tried calling and they told me it was unavailable for my date! It shows as available when I try booking online- it just won’t do anything when I click on the time slot!

Glad we FINALLY have dates and people are able to book this morning!!

Unfortunately the only date available during my trip is 9/7. I have a 6:55p ADR at 'Ohana that night and I'm not confident that even if were sat on time that there is enough time to eat and get over to Epcot by 9 so were going to pass unless we can move our ADR. SUPER BUMMED! :sad::sad::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter