“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I didn't notice anyone moving in order to have a better view. If there's an obstruction, tables are not placed at that location which was not the case with the previous party

Great, we're looking forward to attending in a couple weeks and hoping the weather will cooperate for an outdoor party!

I'm sorry if this has been answered already but is the viewing location at the same place as the previous dessert party for illuminations?

is the viewing location at the same place as the previous dessert party for illuminations?
Yes it does.
An interesting side note. Before the FEA party, that area was usually referred to as Mexico Vista, but because it doesn't sound quite right to advertise that a party taking place in Arendelle is taking place at Mexico Vista, the area is now called World Showcase Plaza East. MDE simply says World Showcase Plaza.

@FastPasser. We're attending the party in October with my mom who will be in a wheelchair. Are there tables there for wheelchairs and do we have to request in advance?

Can someone tell me approximately how many people fit in this area? I really want to do this in April so I hope they still have it available. We have never done a dessert party but this one sounds really enjoyable. thanks

Can someone tell me approximately how many people fit in this area? I really want to do this in April so I hope they still have it available. We have never done a dessert party but this one sounds really enjoyable. thanks

I don't know how many people can actually fit in the area, but I believe the party is currently limited to about 135 guests before it is sold out.

You're a CM Disney should be most proud of!
Aw shucks, thanks.
I really want to do this in April so I hope they still have it available.
I don't see it disappearing for at least a couple of years.
I believe the party is currently limited to about 135 guests before it is sold out.
Close enough, the actual target number is 130, but it could exceed that by a few guests on certain nights.

:blush: Pretty embarrassing. We have 4 booked. Two are for SWaGS because we didn't know which night we wanted so we'll be giving up one of those=3 parties I don't have a good excuse for.
We have 4 dessert parties booked during our stay. FEA Dessert Party, SW Dessert Party, HEA Dessert Party and Hallowishes Dessert Party. My excuse first visit and want to experience as much as we can. We have saved for a long time for this trip so we can have these extra experiences. 6 weeks to go and can't wait. :yay:

We have 4 dessert parties booked during our stay. FEA Dessert Party, SW Dessert Party, HEA Dessert Party and Hallowishes Dessert Party. My excuse first visit and want to experience as much as we can. We have saved for a long time for this trip so we can have these extra experiences. 6 weeks to go and can't wait. :yay:

You should definitely do a dessert party trip report. Enjoy your first trip to WDW!

We have 4 dessert parties booked during our stay. FEA Dessert Party, SW Dessert Party, HEA Dessert Party and Hallowishes Dessert Party.
I did hear that there's a serious dessert shortage in New Zealand? Try to post your FEA and SW party dates when it gets close.

Well, this might be a bit of an odd question - can we bring food into the dessert party? Our tradition is to get some fish and chips, a few desserts and drinks, find a place to sit down and relax, and just sort of picnic until Illuminations. Adding in the idea of riding FEA at the end makes the dessert party sound very attractive to us, but I'd like to add a little protein into the mix without taking the time to eat something beforehand. So just wondering how odd it might be to show up at the dessert party with fish and chips or something from one of the food booths in hand :)

I did hear that there's a serious dessert shortage in New Zealand? Try to post your FEA and SW party dates when it gets close.
LOL :P we definitely have no frozen nutella. I will post our dates later for you. Hopefully you will be at one of our parties.

You should definitely do a dessert party trip report. Enjoy your first trip to WDW!
I will definitely do a dessert party trip report. Every one on the boards has been very helpful and the tips I have got have been so helpful to me planning this trip. Hopefully by sharing our experiences I can give a little back to all the wonderful folk on here.

Such an informative thread. So I have planned on joining the party on Oct 14. Was able to get reservations made for Pop, Sis and me. Thanks again to FastPasser for all the great info. We were lucky enough to meet you last October at the Star Wars party- hope to see you again at this one.

Such an informative thread. So I have planned on joining the party on Oct 14. Was able to get reservations made for Pop, Sis and me. Thanks again to FastPasser for all the great info. We were lucky enough to meet you last October at the Star Wars party- hope to see you again at this one.
That's great, who knows who might pop up on Oct 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter