“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

I actually have 50's PT for one of our DHS days and Sci-Fi for another...does anyone think they'll allow us to turn that into a F! reservation when we get there?
Nope. I just chatted with someone online about changing our 50's reservation to a Fantasmic package, and it's a no go. They said I would have to modify the existing reservation, or cancel it and book the package. Since there are no packages left for the day we need, there's nothing they can do.

Can they all be gone already?? It's 6:45am and I can't find anything for Nov 30.

Can they all be gone already?? It's 6:45am and I can't find anything for Nov 30.
I was on right away, but apparently it opened a little early. First nothing came up, then Brown Derby, then some were coming up for Mama Melrose, of course nothing we actually wanted - 50's! I guess we'll just keep our regular res for 50's. Boo, really wanted the package!! :sad:

Nope. I just chatted with someone online about changing our 50's reservation to a Fantasmic package, and it's a no go. They said I would have to modify the existing reservation, or cancel it and book the package. Since there are no packages left for the day we need, there's nothing they can do.
If its important to you you can make it happen. Keep searching! Try different numbers of people higher than what u want..you can always call after and modify..you can also watch for cancellations, especially the day before.
Its a pain but possible.

After I booked the Sci Fi I looked for a 50's on another night and it never popped up at all . I imagine those were first to go, but keep trying. Things open up.

I keep seeing “There are no schedules available for the date selected.” And it does that for every random day I select…

Yep... they are going in and out as someone else mentioned--- I got for 12/29 with MM, but then checked for other dates (wanted Sci-Fi as well, and every date said "no schedule show times"--- checked a few minutes later, and more loaded in

Yeah - Just after I posted that, they started showing up. Then, I could select a time, but then it would error out. Finally, I got one to go all the way through. I think they must be loading the times in right now because new times kept showing up in the drop-down menu.

Still not a single 50's res for 11/30. I grabbed sci-fi as a back up because it was literally all there was, but we'd rather do 50's.

I logged on 7:05CST and played with different party numbers and times, kept refreshing constantly and finally got a party of 4 at MM for 12/1 @ 4:30, 1st show of fantasmic. We're only a party of 2 but nothing ever popped up for that.

I tried desperately for H&V for 12/8 for dinner and I kept getting error messages or sorry for the paws. It was very glitchy I somehow managed to get Sci Fi but didn’t really want it. Why is the week I’m going to most busiest week ?

I had my dreams agent get HBD for me. I asked her to get 50’s, Sci Fi or HBD. She told me at 6 am when she got on, the only availability was HBD. I went on at 7am (est) and I had availability of every restaurant except 50’s from December 6 to Dec 15th. I decided to keep HBD even though the price is higher however it is the better restaurant of all the choices available plus I maybe able to get outside dining at HBD where the others do t have that ability. Good luck to everyone keep trying restaurants are popping in and out.

I set my alarm for 5:45, and thankfully for me, it allowed me to make a reservation at H&V.

I made a breakfast reservation despite not wanting to use that morning time, but my kids will like the characters and prefer that food. Then I can go about my day and already have my seating vouchers.

Good luck and enjoy everyone!

Did anyone get a dinner time later than 5:30 or so? I had a few options, but never saw any later than that.

Ugh - I need 12/15, and not one 50's ressie has shown available all morning. I have constantly been checking. I booked H&V but really wanted 50's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter