“Deposit Due” Email

Elle23

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I was able to combine two 4 night free dining reservations into one 8 night reservation
(Yay!!)

The CM manager who combined the reservations applied both deposits to the balance, so I have paid $400 toward the reservation.

I just noticed an email stating that my deposit is due and my reservation will be canceled if I don’t pay it by Friday. 😬

Has anyone ever gotten this? I am afraid to disregard it and risk having my reservation canceled, but I also know that getting a hold of a CM is quite a feat lately (1 1/2 hours yesterday).

Any advice?

Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you first booked? Can you pull your reservation up on MDE? There were a lot of confirmation glitches yesterday. If you can't see a reservation confirmation via e-mail or MDE, you need to call.

Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you first booked? Can you pull your reservation up on MDE? There were a lot of confirmation glitches yesterday. If you can't see a reservation confirmation via e-mail or MDE, you need to call.

I got a “payment has been applied to your account “ email with a confirmation number and the correct dates, but not the standard confirmation email I get when I book online. But it does show that a deposit was made and $200 was applied from an “inter booking transfer”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter