“Book With Confidence” Issue

EPCOT-O.G.

DIS Veteran
So we booked a few hotel stays a few weeks ago, with an arrival in mid-May. I’m happy with them but you also never know when a last minute deal may pop up. I recall seeing something in the course of my reservation that the cancelation has to be by a certain date (it looked like a date was specified that was about 5 days out from arrival).
I see they are not extending out the “Book with Confidence” thing. But those new rules look to kick in for those reservations made after May 1.
How would this work if I had to cancel my reservations made under original BWC terms, but for an arrival after May 1? Since I’m in the 2-29 day window am I going to have to eat cancellation fees or deposit?

Book with Confidence was always for resort stays with check-in arrival dates up to April 30. If you are checking in after April 30, your reservation was not booked under the BWC terms and conditions and is subject to the normal package or room-only reservation terms. Did you book a package or a room-only reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter