͏

Magic your band..
I'm am very happy they way they turned out..
I ordered the bands before the designs so if I had to do it again I would have ordered a orange band for chip and dale because some of the red shows through..
The other band was blue.20201004_140538.jpg20201004_135743.jpg

Magic your band..
I'm am very happy they way they turned out..
I ordered the bands before the designs so if I had to do it again I would have ordered a orange band for chip and dale because some of the red shows through..
The other band was blue.View attachment 531081View attachment 531080
The railroad looks great!

I think the orange would still show on Chip and Dale. Maybe the yellow wouldn't, but anyway it looks good regardless!

I tried to order our MagicBands today. We selected Minnie Dots and Grumpy. When we went to complete the purchase, both were 'out of stock'? >:(

If you don't have them, then don't show them on the selection page!
I think it’s having issues. I’ve tried both yesterday and today and the three I’ve tried to select (Marie, Castle, and Stripes Mickey) all end up saying Out of Stock when I try to complete.

I tried to order our MagicBands today. We selected Minnie Dots and Grumpy. When we went to complete the purchase, both were 'out of stock'? >:(

If you don't have them, then don't show them on the selection page!
I guess they listened? 14 bands have been removed from the selection list. Only 20 styles available this morning.

I wonder if they will still be offering any of the bands after the end of the year or will we have to purchase them from the Shop Disney website. It has occurred to me that I will probably not get the free bands before Christmas. They probably won't ship them until we pay off the vacation first.

If they were going to have any with a Christmas theme, would they be available by now? I am going in early December, not sure if I should order based on what’s available now or wait a bit and see if any Christmas theme are released.

I received the out of stock message on our bands last night, but I tried again this morning and was able to order 2 Elsa and 1 Minnie dots band.

I wonder if they will still be offering any of the bands after the end of the year or will we have to purchase them from the Shop Disney website. It has occurred to me that I will probably not get the free bands before Christmas. They probably won't ship them until we pay off the vacation first.
I had not paid off mine.. I ordered one premium and three plains they all came about 2 weeks after I ordered them... 3 months before my vacation

sorry to hear about your order not working out

I also noticed this morning they had culled the MagicBands but just checked again and most of them seem to be back including Grumpy and Minnie Dots; maybe you'll have better luck now?

for the daily updates ...
updated for 12 Oct 2020; Rivers of Light disappeared
Got our 2 MagicBands! :thanks:

Does anyone know when MBs are shipping if you just get the solid color ones? With the end of free magic bands on the horizon, I'm thinking it might make the most sense to get the solid color ones, and then customize with skins. I know some skins come off more easily than others, but it would be cool if we could just re-customize for each trip.

Does anyone know when MBs are shipping if you just get the solid color ones? With the end of free magic bands on the horizon, I'm thinking it might make the most sense to get the solid color ones, and then customize with skins. I know some skins come off more easily than others, but it would be cool if we could just re-customize for each trip.
If your order is all solid colors, then they seem to ship those about 3-4 weeks before your check-in date. If you have at least one premium band, then they will ship about two weeks after the order is submitted.

If your order is all solid colors, then they seem to ship those about 3-4 weeks before your check-in date. If you have at least one premium band, then they will ship about two weeks after the order is submitted.
Looks like I may need to order a premium band. I was going to go with all solid colors since I really just need the red band for my daughter. I guess I will order one of the $10 bands to be sure I get the red one before Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter