¿?Grand Flordian Pin¿?

Do you get the grand flordian pin by trading with host fin in Swap Monster today or is that just coming out in the future at Emporium?

She is trading only the grand californian hotel in swap monster. I wish she was trading the floridian! Who knows when it will come out. On the homepage it says "the hotel pin collection is almost done" ALMOST?! Must have one more to go! :teeth:

Have there been pins for all the monorail resorts at WDW? I know I've seen the Poly (stupid me didn't buy it). Does anyone have the Floridian or the Contemporary?

ty so much for responding that really helps :)

I was just wondering because everone around vmk keeps saying it is the grand flordian pin and i was like omg really but now you told me so i am calmed down, lol

I hope the grand flordian pin will come out soon

Also i hope that they will make the Dolphin and Swan hotel pin those are the best hotels, lol! :)

There is a Grand Floridian Pin out there - but has not been for sale or given as a prize in an event.

We found out about this pin from a Dis person.

Host_Phinny is trading Grand CALIFORNIAN again today. However, I have heard that there are TWO hotel series of pins so it may be the Floridian will be in that group. Keep in mind that the second series is still in the rumor stage so I have not heard when, how, or if this series will be coming out.

bevgray said:
Host_Phinny is trading Grand CALIFORNIAN again today. However, I have heard that there are TWO hotel series of pins so it may be the Floridian will be in that group. Keep in mind that the second series is still in the rumor stage so I have not heard when, how, or if this series will be coming out.

That would make sooo much sense. Cuz most pin series come in groups of 5 so i was confused when Chyenne came out! That would be awesome!

Remember the thanksgiving event for the hyena pins? I'm wondering if the Grand Floridian may be the prize for the find the yeti.

Roxane said:
Remember the thanksgiving event for the hyena pins? I'm wondering if the Grand Floridian may be the prize for the find the yeti.

hmm many good thoughts. I suppose only time will tell

DementedRiku said:
She is trading only the grand californian hotel in swap monster. I wish she was trading the floridian! Who knows when it will come out. On the homepage it says "the hotel pin collection is almost done" ALMOST?! Must have one more to go! :teeth:

i waited in line once again just like last swamp monster but to no avail, do you have any for trade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter