ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/recived.....COMPLETED!!

I was ready to package everything and discovered I was out of packaging tape, I picked some tape up today and now it's ready to go in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Mine is packed & ready to go! Should be mailing it today at lunch time. I couldn't send it yesterday since I was at a very nice restaurant for lunch--I celebrated my 25th Anniversary with my company. There was a group of 6 of us that made it & the president of the company, the chairman of the board & a few others took us to the Four Seasons (which is an awesomely expensive restaurant)! I had crab cakes ($42) which were all crab, and almost no filler. And they were fantastic. Also had a $20 salad, a $5 cup of coffee & a $10 dessert.

Congratulations, Missy.
I have only been to super expensive restaurants once or twice. Must say I was out of my comfort zone :rotfl: And we paid, so that might have had something to do with it ;)
DH does it all the time....of course on the company's money. He enjoys it.

TOMORROW is mail day.....just have 2 people that haven't checked in at all.
A couple mailing today and a couple tomorrow.
We should be hearing of more arrivals....I would think today :yay:

I just checked USPS.com tracking on the one I sent and it still says the same thing, that it was accepted at my post office for mailing (on Sunday)! I would think it should have arrived by now. If not today, then I guess I need to check with the post office.

Donna

Missy, congratulations on 25 years! Wow, that's awesome!! Sounds like you had a good time.

I just checked USPS.com tracking on the one I sent and it still says the same thing, that it was accepted at my post office for mailing (on Sunday)! I would think it should have arrived by now. If not today, then I guess I need to check with the post office.

Donna

That seems to happen pretty often....some places just aren't good about doing the scanning.
I have had them say that and then all of a sudden it has arrived :rolleyes:

Donna

It came today Donna! Thank you so much! I love it!
Donna sent me an adorable yellow patchwork bag with Mickey on it. She also sent me Mickey gel pens, window clings, and some chocolate.
Thanks again!:hug:

I received my exchange, thanks Nancy. :)

I got:

A note to Jean? :confused3 ;)

A Wooden Mickey Head
A Every tree has character bag
A Mini Hershey kiss
Experience the magic Disney's art of entertaining - How to make classic napkin styles
Mickey egg rings (2)
A magic towel
A RIP Adventures Club button
A black Mickey Head key chain
Mini bar of dove soap
A pen
A mini pad and pen
Blow Pop lip balm
A bunny bookmark
A Key cap with a light

Thanks so much Nancy, I love it all. :goodvibes

Welcome home, Heidi. How was the trip?

Yep....I mixed up the notes :rolleyes: A senior moment for sure.

The wooden Mickey head is a cutting board that DH made.
Enjoy!!

I got my package today! It was from Becky, Piglets Pal. and it was fantastic!

I got
a Mickey Mouse cup from WDW
a Mickey clip
a WDW pen
a Mickey sticker
a WDW reusable tote bag (I wish I had the on my last trip--could have bought more tee shirts!)
a MM crispy chocolate bar
WDW bumper sticker
and a Mickey icon plastic bowl

thanks! I loved it all!

Hi Nancy, what senior moment? you're not much older then me. Tell Dave nice job, but not sure I want to cut on it. The trip was nice, here are some highlights.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm home. DAMN IT!!!
Had a great time, didn't want to come home. I don't do trip reports, but will give ya some highlights.

We decided to get up at 2:00 am the 19th cause we had gotten 2" of snow and sleet the night before and we didn't know how the roads would be. No trouble at Allentown, but had a delay at Philly. They were checking the plane and there was a problem with the one engine, so we had to take a different plane to Orlando.

ME fine, got luggage in about 2 hrs. Got to resort to check in, John asked how much to upgrade to a king room. She checked to see if there was a king available, and they upgraded us for free! (building 1 room 1332 corner room, lake view.)

Got to room and there was a large towel Mickey Head on the bed. ºOº For an 8 day stay we got 7 towel animals. 2 swans, 2 chicks, a puppy, a lobster and a baby bunny. The room was very clean and stayed that way the entire time.

For the 1st time ever, I can say the buses for POFQ stunk (big time).

Weather was cool most days, but nice. Parks were crowded but manageable (we won't do peak season ever again)
John did Soarin (60 minute wait), we rode everything we wanted and did the parks several times.

Dole whip - good but a little to rich. (after my Dole whip a bird pooped on me ) CP lunch 4 thumbs up.
Called for an ADR for Boatwrights one night, couldn't get in until 8:30 so we walked over got got seated immediately. I decided not to do the carriage ride.

LOL....I am enough older than you to have a lot more senior moments ;)
Oh, don't be afraid to cut on it. It is made of rock maple....very hard. I have a cutting board he made over 20 years ago and it is still going.

Glad the trip was mostly good.
So, when is the next one? :rotfl: I am never happy unless there is at least one in the planning stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter