WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif

flowerface.GIF
It's time to play the Disneyland Picture Game! Who's up for the game? The winner gets a choice of a deck of playing cards (Pooh or Princess) or a 50th anniversary Micky pin.

I'll post the pictures, and you send me a PM with the answers. Each guess is equal to a point. Pictures can be from anywhere at the Disneyland Resort. You get a point for every correct answer.

1 - Where at the Disneyland Resort (DL, DCA, Downtown Disney, or hotel)
1a - If the pic is at DL or DCA - which land
1b - If the pic is at a hotel - which hotel
2 - Where the picture is actually located
3 - What is the picture
Bonus point - Any trivia you add regarding the picture or the location where it is

Total points per picture is a possible 4, or 5, counting the bonus point.

At the end of the week, I'll post the answer pics.

PM your answers to me. You can discuss on this thread. You can always add to your answers until the end of the week.

Here we go:

icon5.gif
Picture #1
11450003AaGuess.JPG

icon5.gif
Picture #2
11450096aaguess.jpg

icon5.gif
Picture #3
11450014aaGuess1.JPG

icon5.gif
Picture #4
11450009aGuess.jpg

icon5.gif
Picture #5
11450019aaGuess.jpg

I hope you enjoy :)

I"m so in but I'm gonna lose. I'm terrible at these games!!! If you posted a picture of my couch in my living room I wouldn't know what it was!!!:rotfl:

Ok Mary Jo, I am in for this game, but wholly cow this one looks even harder than the last one :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter