• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

i leave tomorrow by my friend is there now and says the rain makes it humid. She recommends bringing it so mine is packed.
. Thank you! And by rain are these quick moving storms or all day showers...just a little nervous about the weather and our first trip!! It's disney so it should be fun either way :-)

. Thank you! And by rain are these quick moving storms or all day showers...just a little nervous about the weather and our first trip!! It's disney so it should be fun either way :-)

When I went earlier this month the forecast said 80% chance of rain almost every day. I was nervous but now I realize the forecast for Orlando is basically useless! In reality we got 1 day where it poured 2 hours in the afternoon, 2 days with a light rain for 20-30 mins, and 1 day with heavy rain in the morning for 30 mins. The rain really didn't hinder our plans at all except one day when it cancelled one of the parades.

Starrynight15287 said:
I bought a spray mist fan bottle the other day, do I really need it? We leave in 3 days!!!!!!
I'm here right now and have only used mine once, for about 10 minutes, and just the fan, not the mister. Granted, I live about 5 hours up the coast and am used to humidity.

Been here since Saturday. Rained pretty hard for an hour or so on Monday late afternoon, and about 3 hours Tuesday evening. I just got back to my room at Pop a few minutes ago for an afternoon break, and the skies are dark and the sprinkling has started.

I'm here right now and have only used mine once, for about 10 minutes, and just the fan, not the mister. Granted, I live about 5 hours up the coast and am used to humidity. Been here since Saturday. Rained pretty hard for an hour or so on Monday late afternoon, and about 3 hours Tuesday evening. I just got back to my room at Pop a few minutes ago for an afternoon break, and the skies are dark and the sprinkling has started.
thanks for the updates! When is your MNSSHP night, would love feedback on that too. It's nice to see updates from all those who have been on count down! Two more days!!!!

Starrynight15287 said:
thanks for the updates! When is your MNSSHP night, would love feedback on that too. It's nice to see updates from all those who have been on count down! Two more days!!!!
It was Sunday! SOOO awesome! Very low crowds. Everything but 7DMT and A&E were walk-ons all night long. My Splash Mountain photo is me in a boat all by myself. Lol. That's how great it was. The lines were longer for characters, so the only special one I did was the Seven Dwarves. Got amazing spots for both HalloWishes and the 2nd parade. I had a WONDERFUL time!!

The weather is great a little sun in morning then clouds and rain around if any at 2 ish and clouds the rest of the day for the last week.

Sitting at airport and waiting patiently.....NOT lol for our flight!!!!
Can't wait to spend this special Mom/Daughter weekend at WDW with MNSSHP and F/W!!

In 50 hours will be at the airport...woohoo!!!!

I've patiently been waiting since December 23rd for this trip. Now just to get through my last work day. :)

It was Sunday! SOOO awesome! Very low crowds. Everything but 7DMT and A&E were walk-ons all night long. My Splash Mountain photo is me in a boat all by myself. Lol. That's how great it was. The lines were longer for characters, so the only special one I did was the Seven Dwarves. Got amazing spots for both HalloWishes and the 2nd parade. I had a WONDERFUL time!!

We were there during the day, before the party and the crowds were really low all day, we ditched our Fp's and just rode whatever we wanted. With the exception of 7DMT., the only FP we used.

Holy anxiety is kicking in big time! 3 more days until we leave and I still have not packed, done all my laundry. UGH! Can't wait to just be on the plane and heading down!

Leaving in the morning!!!! Woohoo! Will be there Saturday evening :) I've been looking on the lines app and for weeks A&E were showing 60-80 min waits... Yesterday and today were 180-200min waits?! What the heck?! Looks like I'll be standing in line for a while...best place to stand in lines I guess! Still super excited!!!

haha...happy anniversary! my hubby would never do our anniversary at disney! ;)

Thanks!!! Believe it or not it was his idea. I was actually shocked. I had my heart set on a sandals resort but obviously if he wants Disney I'm going to go along with it. :)

Now if only Saturday would get here if be even happier!!!

So it's been a busy morning so far. I've been up since 4am, couldn't sleep because I'm so excited. I've cleaned the house, checked in for our flight, finished packing, loaded the car, got our money exchanged, had my eyebrows waxed, currently waiting for my hair to be cut then getting my nails done. Once all that is done I get to pick up my DH at 4 and drive to Buffalo for the night and catch or flight in the morning. Guess I can call it a busy day. Lol. Oh and somewhere in here I think I need to eat, lol

All worth it for Disney though. :)

Leaving Monday morning! :cool1: I'm dying from anticipation over here! Can't wait to drive under that sign Walt Disney World sign aboard
Disney's Magical Express!!!:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter