‘Joyful! A Gospel Celebration of the Season’ 2014

monique5

DVC - BLT & VGF
Any news on ‘Joyful! A Gospel Celebration of the Season’ @EP this year? I have seen references to this on several sights when searching for Holidays @ WDW. The Disney website has it listed above CP with the arrow, but when I click on it, it just brings the same page up. Any updates greatly appreciated. Thanks!

They are fun to watch. We will be there in mid-November. I hope they are there that early as we would really like to see them again. But, I do not have any news on them. Looking forward to finding out myself. :)

I was there mid Nov last year and they were there, super fun and amazingly talented! They use a few of the cast members who also do FOTLK & the such so I'm sure they'll be back again this year! :) I sure hope so!

I was there mid Nov last year and they were there, super fun and amazingly talented! They use a few of the cast members who also do FOTLK & the such so I'm sure they'll be back again this year! :) I sure hope so!

Thanks for the info! This will be my 1st time @ WDW during the holidays. I saw this on a website for things to see during the holidays. It looked entertaining & festive. I hope they'll be back too!

Search for them on youtube. I just watched the video earlier this week.

Search for them on youtube. I just watched the video earlier this week.

Thanks! I hadn't thought of that. So focused on my planning. More thinking outside the box vs tunnel vision. Just searched. Definitely want to see this!

Is there a certain area in Epcot that they perform?

Yes. At the Future World Fountain Stage.

That's the main "performing" Fountain of Nations in the center of Future World,
located between Innoventions East (Mouse Gear) and Innoventions West (Club Cool.)

Epcot-NORopeDrop_030712.jpg

Say Bye-Bye.

Want REAL Christmas celebrations? Bring back the glorious Lights of Winter and all the beautiful decorations at EPCOT's front. Don't forget the great platform for the EPCOT tree and the characters that celebrated the tree lighting each night.

Choir? Yawn.

Such a big DITTO for Lights of Winter. The show was continuous from Tree Lighting Show (remember the stage and all the characters) through close.

DH STILL has not forgiven Disney for eliminating it....and for a choir. HAHAHA

http://youtu.be/w5Y-rdTmCk4

http://youtu.be/_FtyzfIB4sM

Enjoy!

I love watching Joyful! They are always so fun and festive.

So happy they will be there and I will def. put them on our schedule for next month.

Say Bye-Bye.

Want REAL Christmas celebrations? Bring back the glorious Lights of Winter and all the beautiful decorations at EPCOT's front. Don't forget the great platform for the EPCOT tree and the characters that celebrated the tree lighting each night.

Choir? Yawn.

I watched some youtube videos and I was not impressed with them and their versions of Christmas songs. I won't be spending time watching.

I miss these so much! Even if the technology was outdated I cannot believe there hasn't been some kind of replacement for the Lights of Winter! It was like a fairy land!

Only two more days to catch the show, one of my friends is in the cast. Gospel isn't really my thing, but they sound amazing and bring lots of energy to the stage. I recommend checking them out, at least once. I'll be going Sunday just to see my friend. :goodvibes

I miss these so much! Even if the technology was outdated I cannot believe there hasn't been some kind of replacement for the Lights of Winter! It was like a fairy land!

I so agree.

It's all $$$$$ like all the cast members they fired at the beginning of the recession, like all the other cutbacks. Make $$$ for stockholders and continue to reduce the experience until they see a drop in attendance.

Sad. This year they made massive cutbacks to the Holiday Postscript to Illuminations. Newbees will never know the fireworks were cutback but compare the two shows in YouTube and......you will miss the splendor.

So many at EPCOT at the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter