Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dalt01

DIS Veteran
this board has been a real snoozer the last couple of days:surfweb: no dirty laundry to air?:laundy: anybody got an idea?:idea: anything frightened you lately?:scared1: seen anything good on tv?:happytv: had anything good to eat?:cake: went anywhere interesting?:beach: fell in love?:hug: fell out of love?:eek: there must be something to cheer about!:cheer2:

I haven't noticed it as being slow at all although I haven't been posting as much the past few days.

Life happens. I'd hate to see people sit in front of a computer 24/7 (or even a large majority of the day) when there's so many good things out there in the world to experience.

We've had Olympic Fever around our house since Friday- not much time for DISing. I am posting for a few minutes inbetween men's figure skating and women's snowboardcross. Go USA!!

Oh now, Come on! Nikki was on National Television AND met and talked on the phone to Richard Simmons!

Pete is going to Europe!

I thought I had a bonifide Julie and Corey sighting on Cake Boss - but alas - it wasn't them.

Matt is pregnant (well, his wife is) . . . again . . .and it is Corey's fault.

And Michelle just got tagged!

I think we are a pretty rocking bunch!!!

But if you want to make a cake and send it my way - I will be happy to gush. ;)

Life happens. I'd hate to see people sit in front of a computer 24/7 (or even a large majority of the day) when there's so many good things out there in the world to experience.

I really like Nikki's answer!

most likely just me. our Toyota showroom has been empty for the last week and i am depressed about it. the government vendetta is relentless.

Sorry about the Toyota business.

I am happy with my Corrola.
DP is happy with his Prius.

I got a raspberry seed stuck in my gum. Tried brushing and flossing...only hurt more. Got that numbing stuff at the drugstore - the kind you break a q-tip to use - which worked.

Broke down and went to the dentist, who got the seed out and told me he can SEE a cavity. Also that he is retiring and his son will take over this fall. :faint:

I doubt that will get the board to buzzing, but there you have it. My big event of the week.

I burnt my mouth on a cup of tea. They should really label these cups to say "caution contents hot".

Oh wait they do...

My 3 boys have not had school since 2/8 due to snow and President's day.:eek:

I've been watching the Olympics as much as possible, plus going to college.

I just started rehearsals for a new musical called My Catskills Summer where I'll be co-starring with former Brady, Barry Williams (Greg Brady).

Oh and the production of Moon Over Buffalo I directed is selling out nightly! So that's exciting.

PK Disney Dork said:
I just started rehearsals for a new musical called My Catskills Summer where I'll be co-starring with former Brady, Barry Williams (Greg Brady).

Oh and the production of Moon Over Buffalo I directed is selling out nightly! So that's exciting.

I just saw this...How cool!!!

I put up a new thread a day or so ago, it got 45 views and yet not one person answered. I can't figure out if it was boring or if y'all just don't like me much. ;)

Don't blame me for it being slow. I tried!

I put up a new thread a day or so ago, it got 45 views and yet not one person answered. I can't figure out if it was boring or if y'all just don't like me much. ;)

Don't blame me for it being slow. I tried!
i know, i feel bad when i kill a thread.................and even worse when i manage to kill my own. and i cant tell you if it was boring.............and i would............because you got all self conscious and edited it out:rotfl2:

Same thing has happened to me, only I got more views and not comments. Oh, well. It's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!