zurg halloween costume

disneymama1007

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I have a favor to ask. Does anyone know where I could get a Zurg costume for my 5 year old. I have tried target, walmart and the disney store. No luck. We are going to MNSSHP September 26th. I am hoping to have it in my possesion for the trip down there. I dont want to risk trying to find one down there. There are a few on ebay, but I dont know if I want to risk getting one and not having it fit. Thank you so much. I live in MA.

These go absurdly high on ebay because you can't find them in stores.

You could probably make one much cheaper!

You might be able to find someone who does sew. If you have a fabric store around, they might be able to refer you to someone.

Keep in mind how warm the temps in WDW could be for Sept. - the Zurg costume from the Disney Store was plush velour and had a hood and full skirt - very toasty and somewhat cumbersome to walk in. Maybe you could make a some kind of Zurg headpiece and a long, lightweight purple cape. However, you may want to check children's resale stores or consignment stores in your area-- you never know what may turn up! Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter