Zucchini issues.....

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
Hey all, :wave2: I have a question....
One of my new favorite things to make is grilled zucchini. I brush on some EVOO, and then put some salt and garlic powder, and grill them up. They are SOOO tasty, and I really love them with salad or just by themselves, but I have one little problem.... they are giving me diarrhea. Do you think its the zucchini, or the EVOO?? I've never had any issues with either before, so I really can't figure this one out. Any ideas? I just grilled up 5 of them, so I have to make a decision - eat them and possibly get a bit ill, or just toss them :sad2:

TIA! :flower3:

My guess would be the EVOO. Are you using a lot? Do you normally use EVOO? If your body is not used to fats and then your reintroduce them, your gallbladder will have a hard time breaking them down properly, as it has not had to. This will result in the fats not being properly absorbed and being excreted from your body...aka diarrhea.

An alternate suggestion for you. Try using a spritzer bottle to lightly spritz the EVOO on or use a brush. You can also try grilling eggplant. Top it with feta cheese, tomatoes, and a balsamic reduction. Buon appetito!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!